PBA Treasurer caught up in scandal

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Lou Penque, A West Palm Beach Police Officer and Treasurer of the PBA is found groping a naked female at a golf outing.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm

I've looked at the photos, and it appears to me that Lou was actually preventing the girl's breast from falling off her chest . . . he should get a medal for bravery : ) Does it matter if he was off-duty?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 am

Does this somehow fit the bill of the union being in bed with management ??
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Why would the PBA TREASURER ever have to entertain one scintilla of ACCOUNTABILITY? Buddaumpbum!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 am

How true. I remember when a member asked for a copy of the budget and was thrown out of the organization.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 am

Your manginas must be soooo sore. I have an idea. You can do pre-paid legal and quit the PBA. See? Simple solution! Just don't expect the PBA to provide you with an attorney IF you aren't a member. Don't complain about the salaries you are paid, the benefits you are provided or accept any benefit obtained by the PBA for the rest of your agency. What a bunch of whiny little putzes
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:33 am

The PBA Uses our dues to fund cocaine-fueled strippers!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 pm

This is nothing new. PBA Executive Board and PBSO Administration have been involved in numerous golf tournaments where naked women roam on golf carts collecting money for "charity".
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]This is nothing new. PBA Executive Board and PBSO Administration have been involved in numerous golf tournaments where naked women roam on golf carts collecting money for "charity".[/quote]

Really? When? Where? Where is the proof? Accusations abound but no proof anywhere. Shocking.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Yes it is very shocking you would use hard working members dues for such things. Did you all enjoy Boston on our dime?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Come on......you don't REALLY think the PBA gives a RATS ASS what us peons think do you.....HELL NO ! ! ! ESPECIALLY Kaz.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 pm

That would require that someone believes you idiots can think to begin with! If you hate the PBA, QUIT paying dues and resign from it! You do have options, but rather than using the option available, you come on this loser's website and whine about everything! If you hate PBSO so much and believe it to be a corrupt institution, quit! A great majority of those posting seem to believe that you are superior in both knowledge and ability, yet you lack clarity and substance. It's far easier to be critical of others while risking nothing while doing so. If these institutions are so horrible, why would you be associated with them? I know why. It is because you lack the very moral fiber that you claim to do the right thing because it is easier to remain a keyboard hero and keep that paycheck coming in than to step up be the person you aspire to be. Now STFU or leave. Your boring and cowardly posts aren't even entertaining anymore.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:50 pm

sounds same way as BBPD, union reps in bed with chief why does it take so long to have something posted oin BBPD site, last posting 4 days ago, what happened
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:54 am

The PBA bootlickers just got back from another week long Boston party trip to another golf tournament. It was all 5 star+ and paid for with YOUR dues money. Half of them went directly to detox to try and dry out, the other half kept on drinking. Business as normal at the PBA continuous party. Thanks Kaz.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:29 pm

How can we find out how much of our dues are being spent on Kaz's parties? Is there any accounting for the monies spent traveling around the country with his do-boys?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Ask. You won't because you're sheep.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:17 am

It's none of your business....don't like it,don't pay it.
0 x

Re: PBA Treasurer caught up in scandal

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:55 am

I am a relative neophyte when it comes to this stuff so I hope it posts. I hear that one of the PBA Reps from South Palm Beach was arrested last night ON DUTY for beating the crap out of his girlfriend by Boynton PD and his own guys. Pretty sad. I looked on the Booking Blotter and can't find the arrest.
0 x

Re: PBA Treasurer caught up in scandal

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Yep. Mark McKirchey, PBA rep 10-15'd for 31 and False Imprisonment. Channel 25 news has it on their website. Met him before. What a moron.
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”