Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees
Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Come see the new PBA offices. Your dues money used for something other then buying personal political favors.
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Keep voting them in. You can complain all you want, but until you step up and elect real leadership, you will continue to get what you vote for.
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 am

Damn! I hope the dues money spent on the new offices wont cut into the party and travel budget. Lord knows Kaz and the boys HAVE to continue to travel around the country first class. Anything else would be disgraceful. "Five star Kaz" would be a good nickname.
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 am

Hey idiot, we don't vote for the executive staff at PBA. That is why they are still there. It is so bad, they made a spot for ernie when he retired and we had no say over that either. Know your facts or shut the hell up, idiot.
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:31 pm

I want to thank Kaz for the work he does for the members. In his position he has to do things political, but bottom line is he cares what happens to the members of the PBA. The new building is finally a reflection of the professionalism exhibited by the PBA employees and representatives. The first PBA building was nothing more then a garage. The second building was a conversion that never suited the needs of the organization. This new building is something to be proud of, just like you should be of our union.
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Actually... And I was told this by the PBA Office Manager, anyone who is currently an elected PBA rep can put their name in to run for one of their seats, but no one has the balls to stand up and do it because of the spitefulness that could come from it. This is the last year of the 4yr term I believe... People need to stop complaining, grow a pair and run against them!
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 19, 2013 3:26 pm

I like the private bar area and the private cigar smoking room. Glad your dues paid for all of these luxuries.
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 19, 2013 8:36 pm

You should stop by and enjoy it more...it's really nice....did you see my private gym and shower? You will love me the day you really need me....
0 x

Anonymous

Welcome to the KAZMAHALL

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 19, 2013 10:27 pm

I like that place...its run by good people...cigar smoking room...wow...can i bring my Cuban cigars compliments of a great broward deputy?...theyre all good people..
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”