Comedy channel

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees

Comedy channel

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:09 pm

I thought I was watching the comedy channel when all of a sudden a fat man in a baby blue suit jacket appeared on my tv. Upon futher looking I realized that fat man with the blood shot eyes, gulping uncontrollably was none other then our beloved John Kaz. While drinking his vodka and orange juice, he made himself look like an ass which he is famous for. How can anyone take this buffon seriously?
0 x

Re: Comedy channel

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:01 pm

If you're paying PBA dues you better take that "buffoon" seriously. In a couple of months he's making himself your PBA president "for life", and with politicians like Aronberg and Bradshaw getting ready to turn on LEO's that "buffoon" just fired the best cop's attorney the PBA ever had because Bradshaw didn't like getting challenged by the guy. The Comedy Channel is for laughs. You shouldn't be laughing.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:02 am

Then what are you going to do about it as a member? Sit there quietly as usual?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Only elected PBA reps can vote at meetings to do anything, including electing or kicking out the PBA president. I'm not a elected PBA rep. Are you?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Now don't you think those rules were set up specifically for that purpose, to control the votes? Look, nothing is ever going to change in this organization. Isn't it time to follow BSO lead and drop this corrupt organization. ?
0 x

Kazkatcher

PBA Korruption

Postby Kazkatcher » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Can't follow the BSO in getting rid of the PBA at PBSO up here until 2018. That's the law protecting unions from getting raided while theres a contract. Getting rid of Kaz and the PBA Executive Council bobbleheads that ok his unlimited PBA credit card lifestyle as long as they get thrown freebies too is easier and faster. Go to the PBA website and read the by -laws about removing elected officers. Only elected PBA reps can do it but theres a way to do it explained right in the by-laws.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Kaz took the PBA website down! No access to the PBA rules and policies unless you walk into the office and ask his wife for them. No info about the next couple of PBA meetings where the dirty deeds are getting done that will keep him as president of the PBA after his time is up. Is this just a coincidence? I'm smelling something that's not coming off the PBA grill. . . . :x
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:30 am

PBA Officer of the Year

Deputy John Ross PBSO.. John was awarded this honor because he shot and killed an illegal immigrant that should have been held for the federal government in prior contacts with PBSO, but because Sheriff Ric Bradshaw has made this a sanctuary county he was allowed to walk free. This illegal immigrant was trying to kill another when Deputy Ross showed up after numerous 911 calls and he refused to drop the knife or stop stabbing the victim.

Deputy Ross had just returned to duty after being cleared from his own domestic battery arrest. This was not the first time John had been arrested or suspended from duty. Johns IA file is extremely thick, but none of that matters. He is the PBA officer of the year because he killed someone. Did any other PBA member not do anything worthy of this award? Or do you have to kill someone to be recognized? To answer that question, just look to the PBSO awards and you will find your answer.

Can't wait until the press hear about this.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:06 pm

I heard Bradshaw is making Kaz Deputy of the Year for firing PBA Attorney Lippman. Its going to be announced at the Policeman's Ball.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:02 pm

I heard the PBA Legal Department is moving over to Gun Club Road, second floor, to make more office space available for wives and friends in the PBA Union Hall. I heard Lippman's old office is going to be a scrapbooking room. Nice!
0 x

Kaz's caddy

Postby Kaz's caddy » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Scrap-booking and indoor putting green.
0 x

Kaz's chauffeur

Postby Kaz's chauffeur » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:38 pm

What happened to the PBA website? All I wanted too do was look at the pictures of Kaz and find out when Monday Night Football starts over there. "Network Solutions" a new specialized unit at PBSO?
0 x

Kaz's New Lawyer

Postby Kaz's New Lawyer » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Leave a message and I'll call you back. :lol: :lol:
0 x

Kaz's New Lawyer

Postby Kaz's New Lawyer » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Still waiting for that call? :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Kaz's New Lawyer

Postby Kaz's New Lawyer » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Email me and I'll answer your email.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:56 am

Still waiting for that email? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

D1DS

PBA MEETING NEXT WEEK

Postby D1DS » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Any of our elected PBA "representatives" out there going to man-up at the PBA meeting next week? Mike? Paul? Dan? John? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: How about asking Kaz to show everybody that supposed letter Lippman wrote about Stokes that was so terrible Lippman had to get fired? Anybody? Hello? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Surprise us members and grow a set.
0 x

Re: PBA MEETING JUNE 15

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:53 pm

C'mon, you know the answer. NOPE
0 x

Lippman

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:59 pm

That letter couldn't a been so bad. I haven't heard the deputy got fired like Bradshaw and Kaz planned.
0 x

Kazkatcher

Postby Kazkatcher » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 am

PBA website is back up! Drop down has PBA constitution which says 3/4 of all PBA reps can vote to remove the PBA president. If you are a PBA "representative" and take the job seriously, make a motion to do it by secret paper ballots. Kaz's hand-picked appointed representative are not allowed to vote, but there's no stopping them from voice voting. With paper ballots there would be way more than 3/4 of the reps voting Kaz out. :idea:
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:48 am

That piece of shit finally got his web site back up after the voting for the VEBA Was completed. Hats off to everyone that vote no and Kazcare is right with Obamacare. These guys steal your money every month that they take ur dues money. This experience should open every' eyes with how not so hard they work for you, how quick they make abrupt decision against you and their complete disregard for ethics.....
0 x

PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:31 pm

3/4 vote of all "our" elected PBA representatives (maybe 50 people?) can vote Kaz out at one meeting. That's all it takes to end this bullshit of Bradshaw deciding who "our" union defends and firing "our" union lawyer. "Our" elected PBA representatives can take back "our" union credit cards, the keys to the building and get us back to doing what a police union is supposed to be doing.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:57 pm

We need the feds to come here and bust open the books
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”