How DARE you

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees
Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:47 pm

Is Kaz off on another cruise? Nobody over at the PBA ever knows where he is or when he's going to be in. His schedule has got to be a bigger secret then the formula for coca cola.
0 x

gullible@pba

Re: How DARE you

Postby gullible@pba » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Full-time release means Kaz has to be at the PBA 40 hours a week. Wait for it......................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

PBAhole@pbso

Re: How DARE you

Postby PBAhole@pbso » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:36 pm

40 hours a week for full-time release? Kaz isn't there 40 minutes a week. Gary Lippman opened that office every morning and closed it every night for 15 years. Kaz delivered a huge favor to Bradshaw by firing him and screwed every PBA member. I wonder what he's getting in return for that one.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:26 pm

What did Kaz get for firing Lippman? He's going to get a free SUV from Bradshaw when he's done with the DROP. He got Bradshaw to push that law through the County Commission that's going to give Kaz and Kaz Junior the Spring Training details at Roger Dean and at the new Ballparks of the Palm Beaches, along with events details. at the County Convention Center
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Is that letter Lippman wrote in the Stokes IA ever going to get posted? Its odd that it hasn't been posted yet. PBA members should have a right to see what their "union" president fired their "union" lawyer over. No?
0 x

Iwitness@pbso.com

Re: How DARE you

Postby Iwitness@pbso.com » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Unelected PBA president "Kaz" Kazanjian fired long-time PBA Union General Council Lippman after almost 20 years at the PBA because Sheriff Bradshaw told him to do it. Gary caught the IA Investigator Combs misrepresenting facts in his IA report about Agent Stokes and called out PBSO Legal too. PBSO Legal Advisor Joe Bradshaw "retired" immediately. Bradshaw called Kaz on the telephone and reminded him that Johnnie "Kaz Junior" was hired as a deputy despite his background and psychological, and that he also hired Kristen Kazanjian as a civilian but put her into a FRS "high liability" pension position she wasn't the top candidate for, and that her husband (Kaz's son-in-law) was hired at Fleet Management despite other applicants ranked higher for the position. Kaz got the message and right after Bradshaw hung up Kaz called Lippman and fired him on the telephone. That's the facts. The "letter" must a been a doozy because Stokes is still around even though Lippman is gone. Your never going to see that letter.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Somebody at the SO or at the PBA has access to Lippman's letter disputing the IA report in the Stokes case. If Stokes is back then the letter is a public record under Florida Freedom of Information Act Section 119. Somebody needs to post that letter here.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:02 pm

"Unelected PBA President" Kaz is right! Nobody ever ran against him since Ernie George appointed Kaz PBA president. Since then Kaz just arranges for one of his do-boys to make a motion that he stay on as president, some other do-boy bobblehead seconds the motion as planned, and then a bunch of other balless reps yell "AYE" and its over. Kaz gets to keep the multiple PBA salaries, the credit cards and the BMW. In a few weeks theres going to be a PBA Meeting and one of the do-boys is going to make a motion that Kaz stay on as PBA president even though he's done at the SO. Some other do-boy bobblehead will second the motion, and then a bunch of other balless reps will yell "AYE" and it will be over. Kaz will continue as PBA president for life as a PBA "Lifetime Member." Union democracy in action! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

WRONG!!!! No motion or vote needed for Kaz to hang onto the multiple PBA salaries, PBA clothing allowances, credit cards, "charity expense accounts, BMW and a new second PBA car he wrote into the new rules for himself and the wife, along with the keys to the PBA liquor closet, PBA Cigar Smoking Room and the PBA refrigerators. As the PBA "Life Member" he made himself and Ernie George, Kaz won't need any motion from anybody when he's done with his DROP. Kaz changed the PBA Constitution and By-Laws so that it says a "Life Member" can "hold office". So when he's done with the DROP this October, he'll just continue as PBA President because the rule changes he wrote says he can. No motion or vote necessary. Done deal. PBA President for Life Kazanjian! "Making the Kazanjians Great Again (and Again)"!!!!

Democracy? What democracy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
0 x

IA Retired

Re: How DARE you

Postby IA Retired » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:31 pm

I can understand why the Sheriff's Office PBA reps are scared of Kaz. Him and Bradshaw can ruin any of their careers and he makes sure everybody knows it. He's a wannabe hanging out with Staluppi and acting like a tough guy. But why are all the police departments PBA reps putting up with his bullshit? All those Boynton cops he promised his buddy Bradshaw would hire? Them and the Delray cops and the Martin County deputies he's done nothing for. And then they all got fucked by Kaz when he fired Lippman as a favor to Bradshaw. Why are all those guys putting up with him? I don't get it.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:58 am

The city cops put up with Kaz skimming all their PBA dues money and living high on the hog while giving them "union" lawyers with no union experience because they all hope he'll share. Everybody over at the Kazmahall sucks up to Kaz and his PBA Grill Team crew hoping they'll get free hotel rooms in Vegas and at the high-end golf resorts he takes his crew to, too. Its all about that $250,000 cash coming in every month plus the "charity" money that Kaz can spread around, so the city PBA reps stay close hoping he'll drop some crumbs. That's why only one guy stood up to him over General Counsel Lippman getting fired, but Kaz is probably taking care of that guy now so it doesn't happen again.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Men and women with guns and powers of arrest acting like they don't see what's going on right under their noses. If they're waiting for "crumbs" from Kaz then they are prostitutes. If they're afraid to take action they are cowards.
0 x

shamed@patheticPBA

Re: How DARE you

Postby shamed@patheticPBA » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:30 pm

The whole time he was at the PBA Attorney Lippman never backed down on a PBA member. He got fired for doing what a union lawyer is supposed to do by a "union president" doing everything a union president is not supposed to do. Kazanjian showed his loyalty to Sheriff Bradshaw and his disloyalty to the dues-paying members keeping him off the road assigned to the PBA Bar & Grill for the last 10 years. Kaz showed his ass to every PBA member, and every one of them backed down on Gary. "Cowards" is the right word.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:50 pm

I just read this whole thread start to finish. The most demoralizing reading I ever did. Anybody paying dues to the PBA needs to do the same thing. I don't get to vote on a fucking thing with the PBA other then who my PBA reps are every 3 or 4 years, and Kaz winds up "appointing" his own reps anyways. The thread just ends with nothing changing. The disgraceful Lippman firing fiasco is just "old business" and the letter he wrote defending a PBA member still isn't posted, and nobody cares. Sometime next month or so Kaz is going to reward himself with a big PBA raise, a new PBA car, more PBA benefits and be president for another bunch of years even though he's done at the SO. No "elected" PBA rep does anything about anything and nobody cares.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:08 pm

You got that right. PBA has been a little frat clubhouse for the Kazanjians friends and family for 10 years or so since Bradshaw let him go on full-time "release". And the guy hasn't paid out of his own pocket for anything since the PBA free ride he made for himself.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:22 am

Guest wrote:I have read numerous posts on different threads questioning why Gary Lippman was fired, why we didn't provide the truth on the VEBA, and now you are questioning our integrity relative to all the scholarships we have invented to get money. Next you will question our partnership with Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and the laundering of money. We, the executive board will do what we want, when we want, and you, the paying members of this organization will shut up...PERIOD. do not dare come to this meeting thinking we are going to give you any answers. We will have pur own quorum to defeat any feeble attempts you may make. Kaz WILL be president for LIFE. Ernie WILL be executive director for LIFE. Get over it. Come and eat, drink and be merry as always. Just vote yes on whatever we bring up. Don't say a word. You know the drill because you have been doing it for yeara. Don't do anything differnt and there will be no problems.


A little history fer y'all and a prediction for the future! A year later and Kaz is up for "re-election" except he's never been elected. PBA representatives are the only ones get to vote for president and executive board members. At one of the next meetings some ass-wipe sitting on a barstool in the back is going to pull out the script Kaz gave him and read "I make a motion Kaz and the whole executive board stay on for another 4 years. They are doing an awesome job." Another ass-wipe PBA representative Kas APPOINTED and sitting off to the side is then going to pull out the script Kaz gave him and read, "I second that motion." Kaz will then read his own note and say, "All in favor of the motion say aye" and all the APPOINTED PBA REPRESENTATIVES Kaz appointed will yell "aye!" and its over. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. SAD!
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I have read numerous posts on different threads questioning why Gary Lippman was fired, why we didn't provide the truth on the VEBA, and now you are questioning our integrity relative to all the scholarships we have invented to get money. Next you will question our partnership with Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and the laundering of money. We, the executive board will do what we want, when we want, and you, the paying members of this organization will shut up...PERIOD. do not dare come to this meeting thinking we are going to give you any answers. We will have pur own quorum to defeat any feeble attempts you may make. Kaz WILL be president for LIFE. Ernie WILL be executive director for LIFE. Get over it. Come and eat, drink and be merry as always. Just vote yes on whatever we bring up. Don't say a word. You know the drill because you have been doing it for yeara. Don't do anything differnt and there will be no problems.


A little history fer y'all and a prediction for the future! A year later and Kaz is up for "re-election" except he's never been elected. PBA representatives are the only ones get to vote for president and executive board members. At one of the next meetings some ass-wipe sitting on a barstool in the back is going to pull out the script Kaz gave him and read "I make a motion Kaz and the whole executive board stay on for another 4 years. They are doing an awesome job." Another ass-wipe PBA representative Kas APPOINTED and sitting off to the side is then going to pull out the script Kaz gave him and read, "I second that motion." Kaz will then read his own note and say, "All in favor of the motion say aye" and all the APPOINTED PBA REPRESENTATIVES Kaz appointed will yell "aye!" and its over. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. SAD!


Doesn't have to go that way again. Nominate somebody, make sure its a secret ballot vote and it's over for Kaz. Hey, hey, ho, ho Kaz & Co, have got to go! This is doable!
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:17 pm

It's doable within the realm of reason but something about announcing our intentions here on this board makes me feel like nothing will get done due to the "someone else will take the initiative effect". That and broadcasting to Kaz and company to stifle any attempts make me a pessimist. Hopefully people continue to make the effort in person to make this a reality.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:11 am

Guest wrote:It's doable within the realm of reason but something about announcing our intentions here on this board makes me feel like nothing will get done due to the "someone else will take the initiative effect". That and broadcasting to Kaz and company to stifle any attempts make me a pessimist. Hopefully people continue to make the effort in person to make this a reality.


ONLY the elected PBA Representatives from the departments can make this happen. But it is doable. Dues-paying PBA members who been screwed by Kaz deciding not to file a grievance on their claims or for firing Lipman and who are sick of the in-your-face spending on himself (the wife's no-show job, the white BMW she drives around, his newest PBA vehicle, his kid's jobs, buying cigars and golf clubs on the PBA credit card at an out-of-state golf store his family owns), have to lean on their elected PBA Representatives and tell them Kaz and his whole family & friends program over there has got to go! Kaz can't stifle a member talking to a PBA Representative car-to-car or over lunch or on the phone. That's what really scares Kaz. He could lose the free lunch never-pay-for-anything-multiple-salaries-and expense-accounts-free-ride-and-jobs-for-the-family-for selling-out-to-Bradshaw life. Everybody knows whats going on over at the PBA. C'mon!
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:It's doable within the realm of reason but something about announcing our intentions here on this board makes me feel like nothing will get done due to the "someone else will take the initiative effect". That and broadcasting to Kaz and company to stifle any attempts make me a pessimist. Hopefully people continue to make the effort in person to make this a reality.


Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that the PBA paid for the white BMW his wife drives around? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that he's used the PBA credit card to buy super expensive golf clubs from his family's Whirlaway Golf Center up in Boston? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied filling up his boat with fuel on the PBA credit card? Because people inside the PBA know it's true, that's why! Elect Dan Glissen, get an audit done, and let the chips fall where they may. Who knows, maybe some of those golf clubs wound up in Ric Bradshaw's golf bag. Maybe the golf bag came in from Whirlaway Golf Center too. Kaz is the weak link. Squeeze him and who knows what will come out....
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's doable within the realm of reason but something about announcing our intentions here on this board makes me feel like nothing will get done due to the "someone else will take the initiative effect". That and broadcasting to Kaz and company to stifle any attempts make me a pessimist. Hopefully people continue to make the effort in person to make this a reality.


Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that the PBA paid for the white BMW his wife drives around? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that he's used the PBA credit card to buy super expensive golf clubs from his family's Whirlaway Golf Center up in Boston? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied filling up his boat with fuel on the PBA credit card? Because people inside the PBA know it's true, that's why! Elect Dan Glissen, get an audit done, and let the chips fall where they may. Who knows, maybe some of those golf clubs wound up in Ric Bradshaw's golf bag. Maybe the golf bag came in from Whirlaway Golf Center too. Kaz is the weak link. Squeeze him and who knows what will come out....


Where's the State Attorney's Office Public Corruption Unit? Where's the FBI? Where's the FRS? Was Katie Lagrone the only "journalist" in the County with balls? Beat cops are low hanging fruit to feast on, right? Does somebody have to have a picture of Bradshaw handing Kazanjian a brown paper bag with $37,000 cash for "UNUSED" paid time off (nod, nod, wink, wink) to get Al Johnson off his butt? Double-dipping time off used up and paid for by PBSO and paid for again by PBA while off on all those cruises and vacations and golfing and then cashed out? That's triple-dipping! Over 10 years on fulltime release sitting on a bar stool at the PBA or smoking cigars on his boat and he gets a high risk FRS pension?
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:48 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's doable within the realm of reason but something about announcing our intentions here on this board makes me feel like nothing will get done due to the "someone else will take the initiative effect". That and broadcasting to Kaz and company to stifle any attempts make me a pessimist. Hopefully people continue to make the effort in person to make this a reality.


Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that the PBA paid for the white BMW his wife drives around? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that he's used the PBA credit card to buy super expensive golf clubs from his family's Whirlaway Golf Center up in Boston? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied filling up his boat with fuel on the PBA credit card? Because people inside the PBA know it's true, that's why! Elect Dan Glissen, get an audit done, and let the chips fall where they may. Who knows, maybe some of those golf clubs wound up in Ric Bradshaw's golf bag. Maybe the golf bag came in from Whirlaway Golf Center too. Kaz is the weak link. Squeeze him and who knows what will come out....


Where's the State Attorney's Office Public Corruption Unit? Where's the FBI? Where's the FRS? Was Katie Lagrone the only "journalist" in the County with balls? Beat cops are low hanging fruit to feast on, right? Does somebody have to have a picture of Bradshaw handing Kazanjian a brown paper bag with $37,000 cash for "UNUSED" paid time off (nod, nod, wink, wink) to get Al Johnson off his butt? Double-dipping time off used up and paid for by PBSO and paid for again by PBA while off on all those cruises and vacations and golfing and then cashed out? That's triple-dipping! Over 10 years on fulltime release sitting on a bar stool at the PBA or smoking cigars on his boat and he gets a high risk FRS pension?


Sheriff Bradshaw runs Aronberd's SAO, including Al Johnson's Public Corruption Unit. Ric owns Kazanjian and runs the PBA, too. Go ask Gary Lippman about that. Vote Kazanjian out of office and get an audit and things might start changing at PBSO too. Next 2 months or never.
0 x

Guest

Re: How DARE you

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It's doable within the realm of reason but something about announcing our intentions here on this board makes me feel like nothing will get done due to the "someone else will take the initiative effect". That and broadcasting to Kaz and company to stifle any attempts make me a pessimist. Hopefully people continue to make the effort in person to make this a reality.


Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that the PBA paid for the white BMW his wife drives around? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied that he's used the PBA credit card to buy super expensive golf clubs from his family's Whirlaway Golf Center up in Boston? Wonder why Kaz hasn't ever denied filling up his boat with fuel on the PBA credit card? Because people inside the PBA know it's true, that's why! Elect Dan Glissen, get an audit done, and let the chips fall where they may. Who knows, maybe some of those golf clubs wound up in Ric Bradshaw's golf bag. Maybe the golf bag came in from Whirlaway Golf Center too. Kaz is the weak link. Squeeze him and who knows what will come out....


Where's the State Attorney's Office Public Corruption Unit? Where's the FBI? Where's the FRS? Was Katie Lagrone the only "journalist" in the County with balls? Beat cops are low hanging fruit to feast on, right? Does somebody have to have a picture of Bradshaw handing Kazanjian a brown paper bag with $37,000 cash for "UNUSED" paid time off (nod, nod, wink, wink) to get Al Johnson off his butt? Double-dipping time off used up and paid for by PBSO and paid for again by PBA while off on all those cruises and vacations and golfing and then cashed out? That's triple-dipping! Over 10 years on fulltime release sitting on a bar stool at the PBA or smoking cigars on his boat and he gets a high risk FRS pension?


Sheriff Bradshaw runs Aronberd's SAO, including Al Johnson's Public Corruption Unit. Ric owns Kazanjian and runs the PBA, too. Go ask Gary Lippman about that. Vote Kazanjian out of office and get an audit and things might start changing at PBSO too. Next 2 months or never.


Kaz is scared. If he gets voted out this Fall he's useless to Bradshaw and Aronberg. That's when things could get difficult. Like an investigation of the 800 hours he cashed out of PBSO. Like a PBA credit card audit. Other PBA presidents have been taken out of there union halls in handcuffs. DAN GLISSEN FOR PBA PRESIDENT!
0 x


Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron