How DARE you

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees
civilian@pbso

Re: How DARE you

Postby civilian@pbso » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:11 pm

I don't give a shit about Hannan or dispatchers sleeping around. I'm a civilian but I pay the same upped PBA dues as the deputies while I'm making alot less. I joined because I was told that if I didn't and Bradshaw fired me I couldn't appeal a termination to an arbitrator and would be stuck in a "board" hearing in IA that wouldn't be fair. I was told by someone in PBSO Legal that Attorney Lippman was "the best" at the PBA and I should make sure to get him. Its been a couple of months since Kaz fired him and I still haven't seen that terrible "letter" he wrote that got him fired. When is that "letter" going to get released so I can see it? Enough about Hannan and dispatchers screwing around! Why can't I see why "the best" PBA lawyer is gone?
0 x

Ben Thayer

Postby Ben Thayer » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Stop your whining. Lippman's gone because Bradshaw told Kaz if he didn't fire him bad shit was going to start happening to all the little Kazanjians on Bradshaw's payroll. Period. Move on (and keep paying those dues). If you don't piss off Bradshaw your not going to need any PBA lawyer and if you do piss him off your not going to get a PBA lawyer.
0 x

Justin Trestid

Postby Justin Trestid » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Does that mean we never get to see that infamous "Lippman Letter" that Kaz says is so bad?
0 x

PBAhole

Postby PBAhole » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Kaz was going to fire Lippman sooner or later anyway. The guy kept filing grievances challenging even what Bradshaw was doing to the civilians PBA members at PBSO and that crossed a line. Civilian positons are where Bradshaw loads up even more on incompetent friends and family like Kaz's son-in-law, and that was getting to be a problem for Bradshaw. Like corrections deputies are second class PBA members to the law enforcement deputies, civilians are third and lowest class of PBA members for Kaz and Bradshaw. After Lippman won that CSA "untruthfulness" case in a TRB it was just a matter of time. Forget about the letter Lippman wrote on the Stokes IA. Obviously it worked otherwise Stokes would have been fired the same day Lippman was last March. That letter is gone.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Very true. Fleet Management is a joke. 20 or 30 cars going missing is just a small part of the incompetence. Then theres the corruption. PBA reps are afraid to report things to Kaz because he rolls over on them to Bradshaw and makes sure the PBA doesn't do shit for them when Bradshaw goes after them.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Pretty clear that if the PBA wasn't standing down for Bradshaw, things would change pretty quickly. Every PBSO deputy and employee and all their families voting against Bradshaw won't guarantee that he loses (but it will help). Every PBSO deputy and employee that's a PBA member signing a petition to get rid of Kaz and he's gone. One problem is easier to solve then the other.
0 x

PBAhole2

Postby PBAhole2 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Even easier! Every PBA member don't have to sign anything. Just 75% of the elected PBA reps sign a petition for Kaz to go and a meeting gets set and he's gone. Done and over in one meeting. Bradshaw could decide to call it quits too because without Kaz's PBA dark money propping him up and giving him free passes things are going to get tougher for him very fast.
0 x

PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Female Congressman from Jacksonville indicted over phony "charity". She collected hundreds of thousands of dollars for "scholarships" but gave only a few scholarships. Feds say she used the phony "charity" as a personal "slush fund". Doe this sound familiar? :o
0 x

Kaz@pba.com

PBA Korruption

Postby Kaz@pba.com » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Shuddup and stop talkin' about me ya pos! Its called "overhead" or "administration expenses". I gotta right to make a living don't I, considering everything I do for everybody
0 x

PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Hasn't done a thing for anybody unless there was a buck or two in it for him. Taking almost half the charity money for him and his family and friends hotel rooms and drinks and food and golf. DISGUSTING
0 x

PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:13 pm

The IRS forms for the "PBA Charity" shows all the money donated but only $2,000.00 given to "PBA members and their families in time of need" for the whole year. Really? Only one PBA member's family was in need that year? REALLY? But around $100,000.00+ in "administrative" costs and "expenses"! Food and drinks, hotel rooms and golf, cigars.... How is this legal?
0 x

kaz@pba.com

PBA Korruption

Postby kaz@pba.com » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:09 pm

I told you to SHADUUP! Your disturbing my peace of mind. Right now I'm sitting on my boat docked behind my house with a couple a buddies on my RDO from my salary job at PBSO. Its also my RDO from my salary job as Palm Beach County PBA president, and a RDO from my salary job as a Florida PBA board of director. I been thinking about sending some PBA charity money to the families of the officers killed in Dallas, so today is another working day for me. Which is why I grabbed a bunch of cigars from the PBA Cigar Smoking Room and used the PBA credit card to fuel up my boat, fill up the ice chest with drinks and buy those lobster tails and steaks to grill on the PBA grills later today. I never stop working for all of you! "Hey Kevin, get Ernie a cocktail will ya! And rub some more sunscreen on my back"!
0 x

kazbuddy@pba.com

PBA Korruption

Postby kazbuddy@pba.com » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Yous people don't appreciate the work your PBA president does for you! We played 18 holes yesterday and he never stopped talking about the plans he has for your union. So many plans that he said he's gonna stay as president for life after his DROP is done just so he can see some projects through. Like a drive-up window for charity contributions at the PBA hall. Its gonna be built right into one of the walls in his office, and he's willing to work that window himself. He said he's thinking of turning the former PBA General Counsel Lippman's old office into a daycare center for PBA member's kids and opening up a PBA Sports Bar & Grill called "Bradshaw's Place".
0 x

Re: PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:00 pm

kazbuddy@pba.com wrote:Yous people don't appreciate the work your PBA president does for you! We played 18 holes yesterday and he never stopped talking about the plans he has for your union. So many plans that he said he's gonna stay as president for life after his DROP is done just so he can see some projects through. Like a drive-up window for charity contributions at the PBA hall. Its gonna be built right into one of the walls in his office, and he's willing to work that window himself. He said he's thinking of turning the former PBA General Counsel Lippman's old office into a daycare center for PBA member's kids and opening up a PBA Sports Bar & Grill called "Bradshaw's Place".

Holy shit, this was one only the most hilarious posts ever written on this board. Epic! We need more funny stuff like this
0 x

BenThere@pba.grill

PBA Korruption

Postby BenThere@pba.grill » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Not so funny because its true. The day care center part sounds right because with Kaz's daughter and son-in-law "working" at PBSO, and Kaz never at the PBA to watch the grandkid, somebody's got to watch the kid. That's why there are now 3 women on the PBA payroll as "Office Assistants". Kaz's wife, Kletzky's wife, and somebody else's friend or family member on the payroll too. But there's only one "Legal Assistant" over there!? The Sports Bar & Grill part already happened.
0 x

kaz@pba.com

PBA Korruption

Postby kaz@pba.com » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:31 pm

You got something against me and Kletzky's wifes on the PBA payroll? Don't like that me and Mike and Ernie are kicking back on my boat after a nice surf 'n turf off the grill, pulling on cigars and thinking all the time about how we can make your lives better? I just decided not to send as much money down to Dallas so's there'd be some more for our own projects right here. Like putting a couple 85 inch 4k ultra high def tv's over the bars before Monday Night Football starts up. (The bar at the PBA Hall and the bar at my house). And me and Mike just finished counting all the votes for what side dish we're gonna have with the grilled shrimp at the next PBA meeting. Kletzky won! Oh wait, I mean potatoes it is! You got a problem with this?
0 x

PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Post that Lippman letter. I'm dying to see what pissed of Bradshaw so much.
0 x

PBAhole2

Re: PBA Korruption

Postby PBAhole2 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:55 pm

PBSO corrections deputies look like they are waking up to their "second class" membership at the PBA and treatment by the Bradshaw administration. Or at least their wives are seeing the light on the PBSOtalk board re Seth Adams etc etc. PBSO civilian PBA members woke up awhile ago to that same bs, especially over at Fleet Management! If the corrections and civilians PBA reps all get together they can outvote Kletzky and his law enforcement crew. City department PBA reps haven't had any use for Kaz for awhile either, so those guys would pile on to just say no to Kaz and his pals. Maybe theres a chance to take back our "union".
0 x

PBA Korruption

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:48 am

We get it. The PBA is corrupt. The PBA president is in bed with the sheriff. The PBA president steals from the charities and runs the union for the purpose of getting all of his family members jobs at the sheriff's office and making himself rich. And he's setting himself up to be president for life. Wah wah wah! Poor victim police officers. You think maybe you all are getting what you deserve? :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Football

Postby Football » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:23 am

Kaz is a patriots fan ain't nothing smart about that. I just want Monday night football back!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:18 am

But if you get the private invite to show up at the PBA hall early on nights the Patriots are playing you get to eat lobster and see all the good uses of your PBA dues money. Forget about where $250,000 coming in every month keeps going and forget that Kaz fired the best cops union lawyer in Florida because the Sheriff told him to. Losing Gary Lippman is no big deal if your last name is Kazanjian or your on the PBA Grill Team. Think positive. What could happen that you might need a good lawyer? :o :shock: :lol:
0 x

IA Retired

PBA Korruption

Postby IA Retired » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:40 am

True. The timing on Lippman getting fired is just unbelievable. Really disgusting that a "union" president would fire the "union" general counsel because he was too good defending a deputy. But Kaz is never accountable for anything. Him and Bradshaw laugh all the way to the bank. Nothing ever is going to change at the PBA. I'm glad to be done.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Taking back the PBA as a real union for it's members will take away one of the structures propping up Bradshaw. Without Kaz slipping money to Bradshaw and looking the other way when he throws deputies under the bus Bradshaw won't have cover any more
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Kaz can't say no to Bradshaw as long as Bradshaw is signing paychecks for Kaz's kids and his son-in-law. And Kaz's wife wouldn't a had that no-show job at the PBA for the last 10 years if Kaz wasn't on full-time release. How can he ever say no?
0 x

kaz@pba

Postby kaz@pba » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:36 am

Shuuduup ya piece of sh#t!!! Ask anybody that's over here at the PBA office, I say no to Bradshaw all the time! Like when he asks if the PBA is gonna file a grievance if he violates the contract. I say no! Like when he asks if the PBA will make a stink about him stacking a termination review board against a deputy. I say no! Like when he asks if the PBA is gonna object when he decides to disqualify cops from city agencies I promised would get hired by PBSO. I say no! Like when he asks me if I'm done getting jobs on his payroll for my family and friends. I say no! Like when he asked me if I would hesitate to fire PBA General Counsel Lippman if he told me to. I said no. Like when he asked if I was gonna give up the PBA president job when I'm done with my DROP. I said hell no!
0 x

IA Retired

Postby IA Retired » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:12 pm

You forgot to say that when Bradshaw asked if you were gonna let anybody ever see what Lippman wrote defending the deputy in the IA, you said no!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Kaz doesn't have control over PBSO public records. Whatever Lippman wrote about the Stokes IA case should be a public record by now if Stokes is back already. That means the file is closed and the supposed "letter" and whatever final decision on Stokes can be posted here. LETS SEE IT!!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Rumor is that Stokes got a take-it-or-leave-deal cooked up by Bradshaw and Kaz. Take it or leave (like his ex-PBA lawyer did). Lippman's the only one that got screwed. No good deed goes unpunished if Bradshaw and Kaz have any say in it. Until the PBA takes out the trash I'll take my chances with Sessa.
0 x

hopeless@pba

Postby hopeless@pba » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:40 am

Lippman had more then 20 years experience representing cops. Kaz fired him on orders from Bradshaw because Lippman stopped the Sheriff from firing Stokes. Kaz replaced him with 2 lawyers that have no experience representing cops. Guess who our "union" president is working for. :shock: :o :oops: :(
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:08 am

Pretty obvious whats going on at the PBA. Next big meeting is September. I hear their grilling shrimp. The wrong shrimp!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:47 pm

No one with integrity or ethics can stay at the PBA. Kaz feasts on the perpetual flow of a quarter of a million dollars coming in every single month making himself richer and fatter. He makes sure to spread it around for Bradshaw and sheriff's office PBA reps to keep everybody fat and quiet. Nobody pays for anything over there except with there souls. Look at the new PBA magazine on the website. With Lippman gone theres no pretending anymore.
0 x

What goes around

Postby What goes around » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:No one with integrity or ethics can stay at the PBA. Kaz feasts on the perpetual flow of a quarter of a million dollars coming in every single month making himself richer and fatter. He makes sure to spread it around for Bradshaw and sheriff's office PBA reps to keep everybody fat and quiet. Nobody pays for anything over there except with there souls. Look at the new PBA magazine on the website. With Lippman gone theres no pretending anymore.

This is just priceless; PBSO extortionists bitching and whining about the PBSO scum they elected (especially Bradshaw) extorting them :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:50 pm

True that! Kaz already rewrote the PBA rules so he can stay PBA president after he's done at PBSO. Kletzy's been bought off with a no-show job for his wife as a PBA "Office Assistant" same as Kaz's wife, and nobody else is gonna make a peep. Lippman's gone for good, so after Bradshaw's re-election and Kaz's retirement the 2 of them are going to go after a whole lot of folks on their hit lists. Lock and load!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:42 pm

So why hasn't somebody outside of PBSO made a public records demand for the letter Lippman wrote and for whatever the final deal was, if there was a deal jammed down Stoke's throat. Let the sun shine in. POST WHAT LIPPMAN WROTE SO PBA MEMBERS CAN JUDGE FOR THEMSELF WHAT OUR SUPPOSED "UNION" PRESIDENT KAZ DID!
0 x

Jew Manchu

Postby Jew Manchu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:46 am

Guest wrote:But if you get the private invite to show up at the PBA hall early on nights the Patriots are playing you get to eat lobster and see all the good uses of your PBA dues money. Forget about where $250,000 coming in every month keeps going and forget that Kaz fired the best cops union lawyer in Florida because the Sheriff told him to. Losing Gary Lippman is no big deal if your last name is Kazanjian or your on the PBA Grill Team. Think positive. What could happen that you might need a good lawyer? :o :shock: :lol:

We got Rich King. He reminds me of denzel.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 am

Anybody have any experience with the new lawyer that replaced Lippman. Please people, start using her so she can get some experience before
Kaz assigns her to me
0 x

scared@pbso+pba!

Postby scared@pbso+pba! » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:54 pm

You can see what experience lawyers have by going to the Florida Bar website and entering the lawyer's name in "Find a lawyer". Get the names of the new PBA lawyer you want to check out from the PBA website and the drop dpwn "Meet the Staff". The Florida Bar website will tell you what the lawyer specializes in, like what "sections" they belong to (like "criminal defense" or "labor and employment law" ect). Your not going to like what you see, but don't trust me. Look for yourself to see who Kaz replaced Gary Lippman with. :shock:
0 x

kaz@pba.com

Postby kaz@pba.com » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Quit yer bitching an' whining. My new PBA lawyers are gonna have Lippman's experience in about 19 or 20 years. Me an' Bradshaw can take care of you, cuz we meet an' talk about all the IA cases. If you still need a PBA lawyer at the SO after me an' Ric talk about yer case then it doesn't make any difference who the hell I assign to your sorry ass. Especially now that Lippman is gone.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:05 pm

And why should PBA members let Kaz be president for life? :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Because of everything Kaz does for PBA members. Wait for it......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”