How DARE you

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees

How DARE you

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:55 am

I have read numerous posts on different threads questioning why Gary Lippman was fired, why we didn't provide the truth on the VEBA, and now you are questioning our integrity relative to all the scholarships we have invented to get money. Next you will question our partnership with Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and the laundering of money. We, the executive board will do what we want, when we want, and you, the paying members of this organization will shut up...PERIOD. do not dare come to this meeting thinking we are going to give you any answers. We will have pur own quorum to defeat any feeble attempts you may make. Kaz WILL be president for LIFE. Ernie WILL be executive director for LIFE. Get over it. Come and eat, drink and be merry as always. Just vote yes on whatever we bring up. Don't say a word. You know the drill because you have been doing it for yeara. Don't do anything differnt and there will be no problems.
0 x

IgoK@pba.com

Re: How DARE you

Postby IgoK@pba.com » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:25 pm

I SECOND THAT MOTION TOO! Too early again? :D
0 x

Kaz Pays Himself Multiple Salaries

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:43 am

I give up. You win. Just raise my PBA dues again and get it over with.
0 x

M. Barast

Pathetic Bunch of Assholes

Postby M. Barast » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Thats what "PBA" stands for. Kaz is just shameless and looting the gutless. We need to elect a new bunch of "representatives" who will take out the trash over there.
0 x

Pathetic Bunch of Assholes ("PBA")

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:36 pm

SAO needs to look at how Kaz can be "working" 40 hours/week and collecting a salary for the PBA "charity" and be a LEO assigned to the PBA 40 hours/week and collecting a salary without committing Official Misconduct under FSS. On top of that he's collecting a salary for being the County PBA president and another salary on top of that one for being a Florida State PBA vice-president.
0 x

Ben Dunne

PBA MEETING

Postby Ben Dunne » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:03 am

Does the PBA publish any minutes of it's meetings? I would love to read about wtf happened the other night.
0 x

PBA MEETING

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:08 am

WTF are you expecting to read?
0 x

D1DS

PBA MEETING

Postby D1DS » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:20 am

I got the report on the meeting. "Ernie George nominated Kaz to stay on as president for life. Kaz nominated Ernie George to stay on as executive director for life. The Grand Opening of the PBA's new KAZ SPORTS BAR & GRILL is coming up. The reps voted to have shrimp at the next meeting", :lol:
0 x

I. Witness

PBA MEETING

Postby I. Witness » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:40 am

Bradshaw was the guest speaker. He explained why the VEBA is going ahead even though he said it wouldn't unless everybody voted for it. Because everybody didn't vote for it the new figures are going to be 8% out of our pay checks starting right after Kaz is done with the DROP. He explained why he had to fire Gary Lippman and that the new PBA lawyer he hired was going to be good with working with IA and PBSO Legal. Bradshaw then ordered everybody to stand at attention and Kaz ordered everybody to clap.
0 x

kaz@pba.com

PBA MEETING

Postby kaz@pba.com » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:48 am

If you got this big need to know wtf happened at the meeting why don't you c'mon in and ask me ya piece a shit! If I'm not around because I'm working so hard for the PBA charity or the Florida PBA or the Joint Venture or something new that's none of your f'n business, you can ask my wife. Smart asses like you aren't gonna get to go to the next Policeman's Ball which is gonna be in Hawaii.
0 x

SnitchKassNigga

Re: PBA MEETING

Postby SnitchKassNigga » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:02 am

kaz@pba.com wrote:If you got this big need to know wtf happened at the meeting why don't you c'mon in and ask me ya piece a shit! If I'm not around because I'm working so hard for the PBA charity or the Florida PBA or the Joint Venture or something new that's none of your f'n business, you can ask my wife. Smart asses like you aren't gonna get to go to the next Policeman's Ball which is gonna be in Hawaii.

I will ask your wife next time we rendezvous for some after hours fun. I know, she is a little smelly but don't judge me, she loves the cock.
0 x

PBA MEETING

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Good meeting! I'm going to add more money to my dues contributions!
0 x

NEXT PBA MEETING SEPTEMBER 21, 2016

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:09 pm

LAST CHANCE TO END THE KAZ DYNASTY.
0 x

lowexpectations@pba

NEXT PBA MEETING SEPTEMBER 21, 2016

Postby lowexpectations@pba » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Not true! Its alreay too late. Can't stop the Kaz dynasty because he already made himself a "Life Member." As a PBA "Life Member" (Ernie is one too) Kaz can hold office and vote at meetings and never ever has to pay dues. When he's done with the DROP this October and isn't employed by Bradshaw he just gets to continue on as PBA president without anybody needing to make a motion. It's gonna be automatic. The dirty deeds already been done! The new salary he wrote for himself along with a new car he wrote to give himself in the new PBA policy that got passed at the March meeting kicks in. He's probably already picked out the new BMW. Can't stop it unless a majority of elected PBA representatives sign a petition and a meeting gets scheduled for a vote to "remove" him. I'm guessing Kaz stays on as president for life and Kletsky becomes Executive Director on full-time release. That means Mike will be getting his LT salary paid out of the PBA Time Pool plus the $50K or $60K as Executive Director out of the dues money, along with a PBA car and credit card. The wife is on the PBA payroll already as a "Office Assistant". Anybody still wondering why Mike just keeps pulling that ball cap tighter down his face? Only a matter of time. Doing nothing means nothing changes and Kaz knows nobody is gonna do anything.
0 x

votingPBArep

Next PBA Meeting September 21, 2016

Postby votingPBArep » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Rice is always going to go better with grilled shrimp. VOTE NO POTATOES!
0 x

Next PBA Meeting September 21, 2016

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:59 am

If 75% of the PBA reps sign a petition for rice to go with the grilled shrimp at the next PBA meeting then NO POTATOES!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Maybe the PBA reps signing your petition to have rice with the grilled shrimp at the next PBA meeting will sign another piece of paper calling for Kaz to go when he's done at PBSO. NO POTATOES AND NO KAZ!
0 x

Korruption at PBA

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:41 am

Add up the 3 salaries Kaz gets from PBSO, Florida PBA, Palm Beach County PBA. That's all the salaries we know about. The guy is constantly working to find more ways to get rich off of member dues money. ;)
0 x

Re: Korruption at PBA

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:15 am

Guest wrote:Add up the 3 salaries Kaz gets from PBSO, Florida PBA, Palm Beach County PBA. That's all the salaries we know about. The guy is constantly working to find more ways to get rich off of member dues money. ;)

So? The members have no one to blame but themselves. If they are so fucking stupid they would keep pouring money into a hole, they deserve what they get. We have a bunch of cops knowing criminal activities taking place and they are getting stolen from and they're too much of a bunch of pussies to do anything about it. Welcome to law enforcement in Palm Beach County.
0 x

Korruption at PBA

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:03 pm

I got no problem with Kaz making a good living if he's working at the PBA protecting us from the political agendas. But whats going on looks like he's working more for himself and his family then for me and my family. If Bradshaw decides a complaint on me is a political problem for him, I don't want a PBA lawyer that's gonna worry about his own job if he goes balls to the walls for me. Lippman getting fired for not going into the tank on Stokes worked out for Stokes but its not good for any PBSO deputy from now on.
0 x

wannabe@pba2

Korruption at PBA

Postby wannabe@pba2 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Making a good living? Are you kidding me? Kaz is taking home around $165,000/year that's on the books. Add to that whatever he's skimming off the "PBA charities" in "administrative" overhead and that a couple free cars (an SUV from Bradshaw and a big BMW from the PBA) plus all expenses paid for gas and anything anywhere, and you got yourself more then a "good living." Keeping all that plus a PBA "job" for the wife isn't a bad deal for hanging a few deputies out to dry now and then and firing Lippman. I'd love to get out of law enforcement and get assigned to the links for the last 10 years of my career here same as him. Where do I sign up?
0 x

Kaz@pba.com

Korruption at PBA

Postby Kaz@pba.com » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Too late ya piece a shit! Jobs taken.
0 x

civilain@pbso

Korruption at PBA

Postby civilain@pbso » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Can anybody confirm that Kaz got Bradshaw to move his daughter into a high liability FRS pension benefit CIVILIAN position? Wouldn't a position like that have to be posted to give everybody whose a civilian a chance to apply? And she's a PBA rep for us? This is the first I'm hearing about it.
0 x

Re: Korruption at PBA

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:39 pm

civilain@pbso wrote:Can anybody confirm that Kaz got Bradshaw to move his daughter into a high liability FRS pension benefit CIVILIAN position? Wouldn't a position like that have to be posted to give everybody whose a civilian a chance to apply? And she's a PBA rep for us? This is the first I'm hearing about it.

I thought his daughter was dead from a car crash in Gardens like 10 years ago, no? I seem to remember that call in D3.
0 x

Korruption at PBA

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Other daughter, Kristen got hired by Bradshaw as a CSA a few years ago. Sat in the window at District 3 for awhile. She's not a CSA anymore and somebody said Kaz got Bradshaw to move her into a civilian position that gets the high risk retirement pension benefit same as deputies (the higher 3% multiplier). Is it true?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Lol...wouldn't doubt it
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:31 pm

I was in District 3 back then when she showed up. A neighbor's kid had tried to get hired as a CSA around the same time. He was told there was "a hiring freeze". Like a whole bunch of other rules here, they apply to some people but not to others. How much "evidence" do our elected reps need about Kazanjian misusing his position to run the PBA for his personal self and family? The sleaze and deals Kaz makes with Bradshaw bother me a whole lot more then Midori or Hannan. Nobody's job is safe as long as he's making the "final" decisions about suspensions and lawyers. I thought firing Lippman because Bradshaw was pissed was going to be "the last straw".
0 x

IA Retired

Postby IA Retired » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Never gonna be a "last straw" when it comes to PBA corruption. Its all out there about Kaz and everybody in his family on the PBSO and PBA pads. Its out there about his PBA credit cards and PBA BMW and almost half the "charity" money going to his "expenses". It doesn't make any difference. Kaz didn't hide that Lippman got fired because Bradshaw called him and told him to do it. He isn't hiding that he's running the PBA like a Ponzi scheme. The spending on himself and his buddies gets covered every month when another $250,000 comes in in dues. If your in on it with him you don't pay for anything too, not even PBA dues. Go along to get along and get stuff for free and a job for the wife. Never gonna be a "last straw" because he buys every PBA rep once they come in the door. Meet the new president for life.
0 x

D1DS

Postby D1DS » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:36 am

True. Lippman was the only guy you could trust at the PBA. Didn't see him in the pictures at the "charity" golf tournaments and bbq's drinking and partying. Didn't have a hand out so couldn't be bought. That's the real reason Kaz fired him. Kaz knew nobody was going to do anything about it too.
0 x

PBAhole

Postby PBAhole » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:32 pm

DAMN SKIPPY! Kaz is laughing all the way to da bank! Him and Ernie and the rest of there flunkies just sucking up that dues money as it comes pouring in. Form a line behind Kletzky if your looking to get yer own PBA credit card and unlimited expenses. Coast on out yer last bunch a years on the links or at the bar. Only voting going on over there is whats for lunch. Lippman lasted longer then anybody expected. Didn't have a chance.
0 x

Ira Member

Postby Ira Member » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:57 am

Kaz is branching the PBA out into a "charity" fishing tournament for the late Sean Alex. I once worked with Sean and he couldn't stand Kaz and the PBA doing nothing for him at the Palm Beach Shores PD. Sean's widow needs to keep a close eye on the contribution money because Kaz is used to paying himself "expenses".
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:31 pm

True that! You can be sure Kaz is gonna fill his boat with fuel and his coolers with drinks and put out some nice platters of food for his guests on the boat during the "charity" tournament, and charge it all on his PBA credit card. I'm betting after that he'll "reimburse" himself out of the "charity" money. No big thing to pay yourself "expenses" a coupla times outta other peoples money and collect a coupla salaries while doing it.
0 x

I.witness@pba

Postby I.witness@pba » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Bradshaw owns Kaz and his whole family which is why the PBA lets Bradshaw get away with anything he wants to. Kaz talks tough like he's a real union boss, but backs down and folds fast when Ric stops smiling. Lippman getting fired by Kaz for not rolling over on a PBSO member is the most shameful thing that oaf of an excuse for a "union" president ever did in broad daylight. But still laughing all the way to the bank thanks to the useless excuses for PBA "union" reps.
0 x

PBAhole

Postby PBAhole » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Does that mean your not going to the Policemen's Ball next year in Hawaii?
0 x

Ira Member

Postby Ira Member » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:35 pm

PBA used to be a good union when they were hungry for members in the 1990's and early 2000s. They promoted themselves with "in-house" union attorneys like Lippman back then. After Ernie George handed the keys to Kaz it stopped being a union. FOP should pick up Gary and the PBA will just fade into the private Kazanjian family sports and cigar bar & grill its become, with Kaz the "President for Life Proprietor". By then the mortgage on the Kazmahall will be paid off and him and Bradshaw will be sitting at the bar toasting each other.
0 x

Equal Justice

JUDGE MARTIN COLIN and BETSY SAVITT, Wife

Postby Equal Justice » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:47 pm

One reads all these posts gossip etc - What about a sitting 15th Judicial Circuit Judge who STOLE along with his Guardian Wife ffrom our Senior Citizens of Palm Beach County................ That be Judge Martin H. Colin, Judge David French and Betsy Savitt Colin, Guardian. This trio stole and robbed hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and assets. See the PB POST article by: John Pacenti. Exposed Colin for the crook he is along with French and Savitt.

Where is the JQC? Where is the FDLE? Where is the PBC State Attorney? Where is Pam Bondi, Atty General? Where is PBSO? Most Urgent where is the FBI? Gov. Scott you there? FBI SAC PIRO Where are you? In Russia looking for Mark Dougan and his team.....

Chief Judge Colbath "transferred" Colin to WPB -- for punishment.... Colbath has Zero Balls or Honor.

To Bad Judge John Kastranakes is on the Bench -- He was a great AUSA - SDFL --- Federal Prosecutor you dummies. Colin, Savitt & French would be indicted and jailed by Kastranakes....... BTW, Judge Colbath you will never get an appointment to the Federal Bench - Ask Sen. Patrick Leahy, Chair, Judiciary Committee - Washington, DC
0 x

Re: JUDGE MARTIN COLIN and BETSY SAVITT, Wife

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:00 am

Boy, isn't that the truth. They will let the crooks run rampant, scamming hundreds of thousands from the eldery with their positions of power, but they absolutely do not want anyone who will speak out against their criminal activities. Then they use their power of the badge to investigate and prosecute them. Happy Independence day... we became free from a king to be ruled by a tyranny. If the fore would have known what a cluster fuck out government was going to become, they probably would have said fuck the declaration of independence.

Equal Justice wrote:Where is the JQC? Where is the FDLE? Where is the PBC State Attorney? Where is Pam Bondi, Atty General? Where is PBSO? Most Urgent where is the FBI? Gov. Scott you there? FBI SAC PIRO Where are you? In Russia looking for Mark Dougan and his team.....
0 x

IA Retired

Postby IA Retired » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:19 am

Wow. So true. Maybe Kaz's whole idea from the start was to get the Kazmahall built so he could create spin-off PBA rental hall and "charity" businesses that don't depend on the PBA being anybody's "union", and would keep him on salaries after finishing his DROP. Maybe the guy is smarter then he looks.
0 x

D1DS

Postby D1DS » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:34 pm

As the only ethical and aggressive "union" lawyer over there, it makes sense that Kaz and Bradshaw would fire Lippman. What a travesty.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Yeah, "smart" about making money for himself off failing businesses. That post here a couple weeks ago showed the "PBA Joint Venture" renting the PBA Union Hall is losing money! But Kaz eats and drinks for free and so does his family and friends. That post showed that 40% of all the "charity" contributions goes to "expenses". More of Kaz staying at hotels and eating and drinking and golfing for free. Real "smart".
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”