A Massive Scandal Unfolding at the SFWMD

News and gossip about the South Florida Water Management District
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm

I bet a few family members and sheriff cronies may have an idea, hehehe. Sounds like a similar scandel the Sheriff Ken Jenne deal - FBI - Any thoughts?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey who left Capt. Hart out of this one? Sheriff you know Hart must have a 'taste' this why was he left out of the loop? Or was he?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Ernie George writes - Sorry guys there just wasn't enough 'kick backs' to go around on this one.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm

I know where this one is heading already. Isn't Bradshaws wife the purchasing manager? Well I guess corruption is a family affair in the Bradshaw household!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

OH SNAP!!!!!! Rics bitch thinkin she CDMA get away wit it cause she's married wit the sheriff!!!!! Like he's gonna put her ass in jail right? Hey why did she commit a crime? Cause she could!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 am

OH WOW - BY HEAVY EQUIPMENT DEALER YOU DON'T MEAN NORTRAX WHERE THE DAUGHTER IS A SALES REP DO YOU? THAT WOULD MAKE SINISTER SENSE. THE DAUGHTER A REP AND THE MOM MAKING SURE SHE STAYS EMPLOYED BY GIVING THEM BIG ORDERS. I LOOKED AT THE COBTRACT FILE ABD AM CONFUSED. WHY IS TGE FLORIDA SHERIFFS ASSOCIATION GETTING BIDS ON HUGE EQUIPMENT? WHERE DO THEY FIT IN? IT'LL BE ANOTHER BLEMISH FOR RIC IF HE HAS A HAND IN THIS AS A TOP DOG IB THE ASSOCIATION. HURRY UP AND GIVE US THE DETAILS!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:37 am

Where the hell is the media? How come with the resources of the Piss Poor Post, the Slant Sentinel and the rest of the news media, we have to find this out from a few lone wolves? It is disgusting to know our media is cowering like a bunch of chickens.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:59 am

[quote="Anonymous"]OH WOW - BY HEAVY EQUIPMENT DEALER YOU DON'T MEAN NORTRAX WHERE THE DAUGHTER IS A SALES REP DO YOU? THAT WOULD MAKE SINISTER SENSE. THE DAUGHTER A REP AND THE MOM MAKING SURE SHE STAYS EMPLOYED BY GIVING THEM BIG ORDERS. I LOOKED AT THE COBTRACT FILE ABD AM CONFUSED. WHY IS TGE FLORIDA SHERIFFS ASSOCIATION GETTING BIDS ON HUGE EQUIPMENT? WHERE DO THEY FIT IN? IT'LL BE ANOTHER BLEMISH FOR RIC IF HE HAS A HAND IN THIS AS A TOP DOG IB THE ASSOCIATION. HURRY UP AND GIVE US THE DETAILS![/quote]
I know almost everyone over at Nortrax. Have you even met Amy? Nice as can be. No one nicer and she would do anything for you. Other than that, the only reason, and I do mean ONLY reason anyone would keep her on is for her connections to sell some equipment. Steve C (GM) is always complaining shes as dumb as a box of rocks and is borderline illiterate and incompetent but wont can her because of her ties to sell equipment and the fact he's scared of her daddy. I have been wondering for the longest time when this little arrangement would come to light. I'm surprised it took this long. Interesting to know all this stuff goes through the Sheriffs association though. That was an unexpected twist.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:39 pm

okay - WTF? Are you going to tell us? You cant tease us like this. NW, you are like a hot slutty chick who comes over for dinner that cant do anything because of the time of the month. Bitch.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:12 am

LMFAO! That was pretty funny. So let me guess here. This crime spree is a fun family affair? Do these people have any Shane at all? How can Sheriff Bradshaw preach on ethics when he is not only stealing everything that isn't nailed down, but his wife and kid are engaged in a conspiracy to stick it to tax payers?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

So, the sheriff's wife is head of procurement but where is there anything in this document about the SFWMD?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 pm

CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!

[quote="Anonymous"]So, the sheriff's wife is head of procurement but where is there anything in this document about the SFWMD?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 am

Gotcha. I'll take a deeper look, too.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 am

God, I love this site and the work you are doing.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 16, 2012 1:43 pm

All contracts should be going out for a public bid. The fact that SFWMD is not asking for bids from different vendors is a little odd. Since the SA and PBSO have publicly stated that kind of practice "piggy backing" contracts is corupt. Normally with a bid the vendor has to fill out paperwork and most times it will state that you have to disclose if a family member is employed by a government agency that is directly involved. A little like Mrs. Bradshaw and Ric's daughter. Piggy backing complely elminates the disclosure of that.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Any more news about this? We need this to be exposed to the public via the press and TV
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 am

Thank you for your questions.I am not asignat the current Sheriff, he is a nice guy. It is his policies I am asignat. Example: Large bonuses were given to the command staff yet deputies have not had a raise in over five years. The budget grew from 35.1% to 64% of our tax dollars. Funds were used to remodel offices instead of the jail. The current Sheriff has no real business experience. The Sheriffs job is an administrative joband my expertise is business administration and problem solving.My Platform1. Restructure the addministration. The administration has tripled in size but no increase in road deputies.2. Jail. I would like to see inmates grow their own food, work at animal control and the Humane Society. Rehabilitation programs will help decrease overflow of inmates.3. Increase our Volunteer programs, Reserves, Auxillary and PSA and treat them as Assets not liabilities. This will help increase patrol presence and cna go to non in progress calls and do follow ups.4. Be a Full time Sheriff. Return phone calls not just during election time.I have a Master plan to reduce crime and use our tax dollars more efficiently.If you have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to call me.
0 x

Return to “South Florida Water Management District”