These guys are not cops

Talk and Chat in Boca Raton PD
Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:49 pm

I had the opportunity to watch them in action. They look like the Keystone Cops in action
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:36 pm

What you have noted is clearly an understatement as they wouldn't have even made it in silent films. They're nothing more than overpaid,incompetent security guards who cater strictly to the rich. Now that their real captain died,Bradshaws buddy Asher, who's in charge or does anyone know? Their officers write their own rules and make arrests when in fact in some cases do so without regard to F.S.S.
Do you think they understand the abbreviation? Forget the law it's their town and they run it without scrutiny.i can only suggest you or anyone take out your cellphones or get close enough to any situation to insure proper protocol is used. Was protocol too hard for them to understand? Take notes,names and record their every move whenever possible. Be ready to be arrested for best ructions justice. The women officers get to stand over urinals once they strap it on....probably have a backup toy gun to strap on at home. There are some really good officers, who are nice and play by the rules,unfortunately the bad apples make them look bad. If by chance you or anyone has something to report go to the DA's office because their IA department is inefficient and whatever proof of misconduct or personal complaint that is has will be unheard and buried...take my word for that!
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:39 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I had the opportunity to watch them in action. They look like the Keystone Cops in action[/quote]

Think again....the keystone cops did a better job than they can. It only takes an average of 4 to 6 of those idiots to make an arrest.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 am

Truly was amazing at the real crime fighting job the Mickey Mouse Club did when looking to arrest a squatter for trespassing in a foreclosed boca mansion....how many mouseketeers were there for one person...and Dan Alexander even got his 15 seconds of fame on the news....can you say it's Howdy Doody time!
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Watch out now, Detective Robert Flechaus is coming back and he will get you if you are a cop
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:45 pm

Wow if Flechaus is coming back...you mean they found him,I'm really shaking noe...lol!
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 am

Someone needs to put Sandra Boonenburg under a fine tooth comb. She gathers and handles the accumulation of records and also for there destruction and disposal. The dirt doesn't only exist on the street but the internal puppets are tracking dirt all around the station...nothing like going to work to play in the mud.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm

You mean they could actually find records. Seems when they are requested they are never able to find what you requested.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]You mean they could actually find records. Seems when they are requested they are never able to find what you requested.[/quote]

Lets just bring some clarity as it has nothing to do with any request on my behalf at all, but I am very familiar with the inside ops. Also very familiar with people or life forms within who intentionally lose and insure reports and materials go m.i.a.....nothing like braggarts.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Wackenhut in blue
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Hey McGovern have you gotten married yet or are you and your old buddy still screwing at your place or his while both cars are parked outside and supposedly on duty? Don't now of anyone who gets hours for lunch at a seafood restaurant or at an indoor hotdog stand. You do have a nice ass though.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Wackenhut in blue[/quote]

Is that Whack me off or Pinkerton?
Public servants like these should be given knee pads,not guns and badges so they can suck d**k when they pull the next taxpayer over. Lets face it they've already prepaid for the B.J.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm

I just read in the Palm Beach Prague (I mean Post) that last year Boca PD arrested an 86 year old woman who was caring for her invalid husband. From the jist of the story, this gentlemen should have actually been in hospice care, but she loved him that much to continue his care. The elderly woman got frustrated because he deficated on himself once again, so she grabbed his arm to try and lead him to the bathroom. The gentlemen called Boca PD who arrested granny for simple battery. The charges were dropped and her husband has since passed away. Now she is trying to get her booking photo, etc removed from public records and has spent hundreds trying to do so. I guess good and decent police work is unheard of down there in Tinsel town. Shows by the people who wear that badge.

My suggestion would be for her to sue these idiots.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 pm

I've ordered my spy watch ,spy camera.and my spy pen and they all record audio....everyone in any jurisdiction and every LEO needs to pick up these items.
Let the games begin boys. I could cover all 8 guildlines and subsections but you all are supposed to know them. I suggest you all brush up on how you're all supposed to conduct yourselves both in office and out on the streets.
0 x

Anonymous

These guys are not cops

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Some r embarrsing make there own rules leave the owls nest alone
0 x

Return to “Boca PD”