Detective Robert Flechaus

Talk and Chat in Boca Raton PD

Detective Robert Flechaus

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:40 am

I hear rumors this guy was investigated by a law enforcement agency for defraufing the eldetly. I hear it may have been PBSO. Why is this not reported to Boca PD? Did the state attorney put a hush hush on this?
0 x

Re: Detective Robert Flechaus

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:26 pm

No IA either chief?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:34 pm

I live near this idot in Wellington. He intimidates all his neighbors. What a douche bag
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:08 am

Guest wrote:I hear rumors this guy was investigated by a law enforcement agency for defraufing the eldetly. I hear it may have been PBSO. Why is this not reported to Boca PD? Did the state attorney put a hush hush on this?

He was also helping Mark Lewis illegally target people. He burned Dean Johnson and he also did a favor for Bradshaw, McAukiffe and Paul Zacks by illegally targeting a rival of one of their big mob connections, Subway founder Anthony Deluca. Deluca asked them to frame up one of his business rivals and provided them all with fake evidence. Deluca and his attorney got caught talking about it and everything was recorded, talking about how they bought and paid for the State Attorney. That's the real reason McAuliffeel and Zacks left - they found out they had been compromised. Palm Beach Post swept it under the table by failing to report it but the Sun Sentinel wrote about it. Just google "Subway secret recordings palm beach county State Attorney" and see what pops up. Seriously, you can't make this level of corruption up.
0 x

ENMA

Postby ENMA » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:09 pm

If anyone has information on Robert Flechaus, please supply. He totally abused his position and power with people I know and love.
Would love to know more on the investigation.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Contact the Department of Juatice in Washington DC. No one here is going to do anything about him because he will do anything for the State Attorney in PBC, so they owe him.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Thats how true criminals operate. They do things and then people in power owe them favors.
0 x

Return to “Boca PD”