Internal Affairs Investigation of Sanjay Raja

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 am

The Internal Affairs Investigation of Ofc. Sanjay Raja is online, as well as his FDLE termination paperwork from the Lake Worth Police Department. They can be found at [url=http://docs.pbsotalk.ru]http://docs.pbsotalk.ru[/url] . Interestingly enough, Mr. Raja, during his interview with FDLE, gave a questionable version of the automotive burglary he committed when he was interviewed (as noted by the FDLE paperwork). Much like that questionable account, Mr. Raja lied his ass off by making up the report to get Scott Iorillo charged and thrown in jail for years. Here are the details - and keep in mind I know neither Iorillo or Raja:

[ul] [li]Scott Iorillo showed up at Ofc. Raja's house the morning after he was arrested by Raja.
[li]Iorillo admitted it wasn't the smart thing to do but stated because of his past relationship with Iorillo it would be acceptable. Iorillo stated he has dropped hookers off at Raja's house on numerous occasions and that Raja had been to his home as well.
[li]Raja called 911 and stated Iorillo came over to the house. He never told 911 Iorillo had broken into the house or had made the attempt. When asked by the 911 operator if the suspect was violent, he stated "No." In fact, Iorillo was so scared he did the wrong thing, he attempted to leave but Raja unlawfully entered his car and took his keys away by sudden snatching (at the time, Iorillo had committed no crime and was unlawfully detained).
[li]Iorillo is placed in the back of a PBSO patrol car where Raja proceeds to batter him while in handcuffs and in front of PBSO deputies (as testified to by a deputy on scene bun conveniently left out by the Internal Affairs investigators).
[li]Iorillo is arrested and charged with Occupied Burglary.[/li][/ul]Here is my theory as to what happened:

Iorillo showed up to Raja's house. After doing so in the past, the line is blurred and while Iorillo shouldn't have gone over, he didn't really comprehend that line was going to be crossed. Raja kicks Iorillo's ass and when PBSO Deputies show up, they tell him what occurred is not a crime. Raja amends his story, stating Iorillo broke (or attempted to break) into his house. Iorillo cops a plea to two years in prison because he's afraid of getting more time than that. He copped this plea based on the lies of Raja and the ommissions of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. In fact, the case was so bad, he was only given the plea deal if he agreed NOT TO SUE either agency.

This instance is shameful at best. Iorillo probably isn't an upstanding citizen but when you look at the facts and the past of Ofc. Sanjay Raja, he's certainly not an upstanding citizen or law enforcement officer in any capacity. He should have been terminated for untruthfulness and instead was given a three-day suspention. If you ask me, I am a firm believer when any law enforcement official or state attorney lies or covers up the facts leading an innocent person to go to jail and the facts are found out, those that lied and deprived that individual's freedoms should be made to serve that person's time. If the facts of a case cannot stand on their own merits, the person should not be incarcerated.
edited by NewsWriter on 8/16/2011
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Our justice system is designed to keep the truth from coming out. The sysem is good only for the law enforcers, prosecutors, defense attorneys and judges. Not good for the innocent defendant.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 pm

I would like to thank you and DD for this info. It will be paramount in my up and coming proceedings. Interestingly enough this case directly apposes what was done in my case. From my family to you. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING TRUTH AND JUSTICE!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Why doesn't Delsa Bush, Ric Bradshaw and all the other heads of Palm Beach County Police Departments follow Boynton Beach Police Chief Matt Immler's lead and do the right thing .... weed out the bad apples in their departments. Chief Immler stated "we realize that our officers must be held to the highest standards of our profession, and that the preservation of individual rights through proper policing practices and accurate reporting is paramount."
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:10 pm

You are sooooo right! when I heard him on Cop Talk Radio I was very, very impressed. I was almost hoping they would ask him if he would be interested in running for Sheriff.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm

This Iorillo case sure sounds like one big coverup starting with Raja and then going up the ladder to the deputy sheriffs involved, WPB IA, PBSO IA and all the way up to Delsa, Ric and Mike McAuliffe. Even though I have heard that this happens often, I still can't believe it.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 am

He is now a motor unit. Way to go WPB
0 x

Re: Internal Affairs Investigation of Sanjay Raja

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm

I had a bad encounter with this officer. Is there someone I can talk to about my situation
0 x

gizmodo

Re: Internal Affairs Investigation of Sanjay Raja

Postby gizmodo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 pm

You can talk to me.
What happened, did he mouth-rape you or your loved ones?
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”