Tartaglione finally retires

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees

Tartaglione finally retires

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Finally this asswipe is gone but we are sure his slimy self will stay around the office to continue his hate and arrogance
0 x

pbahole

Re: PBA Attorney Lippman

Postby pbahole » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Nobody talking about Lippman getting thrown out of the Kazmahal over here now that the pbso threads been hijacked? I'm still waiting to hear from my elected PBA reps about how the sheriff gets to fire my "union" lawyer.
0 x

D1DS

Re: Attorney Lippman gone

Postby D1DS » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Answer is that PBA reps are pussies. But no worries, when one of them needs a PBA lawyer they'll get what they deserve. Kaz does whatever Bradshaw tells him to do and everybody knows why.
0 x

Re: Tartaglione finally retires

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:56 pm

How come Tartaglione is still listed in the current PBA magazine as "Corrections Labor Relations Coordinator"? I thought he "finally retired". Is this guy on the PBA payroll too? WTF?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:02 am

Kaz's PBA is the gift of free money and free stuff that keeps giving. To himself, to his wife, to his kids and son-in-law, to Bradshaw for giving him full-time release and the jobs to his kids and his son-in-law, to his buddies.
0 x

Re: Tartaglione finally retires? Not from the PBA!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Until elected PBA representatives demand Kaz bust open the books (all of the books!), nobody's ever going to know how much money he's sucking down the black hole of his own and friends enrichment. His fiercest defenders on this website are his beneficiaries who stand silent because they get free hotel rooms, food and drink, entertainment, and green fees, if not free golf equipment too from his family business up in Boston. PBA member dues automatically coming in now every month have to be close to $250,000/month, not including the "charity" money and the telephone solicitation money. Who's going to miss a couple hundred thousand dollars a year getting skimmed for Kazanjian "business expenses"?
0 x

JustinTrestid

Postby JustinTrestid » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:21 pm

I think Kaz has put him on the PBA's payroll (along with Kaz's wife and Kletzky's wife).
0 x

IvanaAudit@pba

Postby IvanaAudit@pba » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Exactly how many family and friends are on our "union's" payroll? Time for an independent audit over there.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:12 pm

IvanaAudit@pba wrote:Exactly how many family and friends are on our "union's" payroll? Time for an independent audit over there.

Hey Admin! Change the name of this thread or set up a new one for members to share the latest Kaz sellouts and family and friends PBA businesses info and maybe even photos. Lambiet reads here and so do other reporters. Maybe those guys can get an investigation going about where > 1/4 million dollars in cash money dues every month is going. Tartaglione has NOT retired. He's gone from PBSO but like Kaz's wife and Kletzky's wife hes' on the PBA payroll so we know where some of it is going.
0 x

????

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Follow the credit card bills. To hotels. To restaurants. To golf courses. To the Pro Shop at WhirlAway Golf Center up in Methuen, MA. To a certain boat fueling dock. Check out the parking lot.
0 x

WandaAudit@pba

Re: ????

Postby WandaAudit@pba » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 am

Guest wrote:Follow the credit card bills. To hotels. To restaurants. To golf courses. To the Pro Shop at WhirlAway Golf Center up in Methuen, MA. To a certain boat fueling dock. Check out the parking lot.

Is it against the law for a union president to use union credit cards to buy tens a thousands of dollars of personal stuff, including thousands of dollars of golf clubs at a out of state business owned by his family? Just askin'. Oh, and don't tell me to man up and go ask him myself. I'm not worried about the little guy. The "big guy" who is his partner in all this is my sheriff, and the "little guy" decides whether I get a union lawyer if his "big guy" partner goes after me.
0 x

Kaz and Ric

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 am

WandaAudit@pba wrote:
Guest wrote:Follow the credit card bills. To hotels. To restaurants. To golf courses. To the Pro Shop at WhirlAway Golf Center up in Methuen, MA. To a certain boat fueling dock. Check out the parking lot.

Is it against the law for a union president to use union credit cards to buy tens a thousands of dollars of personal stuff, including thousands of dollars of golf clubs at a out of state business owned by his family? Just askin'. Oh, and don't tell me to man up and go ask him myself. I'm not worried about the little guy. The "big guy" who is his partner in all this is my sheriff, and the "little guy" decides whether I get a union lawyer if his "big guy" partner goes after me.

Using members dues money to buy golf clubs for himself from his family business across state lines? Any of those clubs wind up in Bradshaw's bag? And you wonder about promotions? Kaz fueling his boat, filling the ice chests and stocking cigars with a PBA credit card too? If its true, theres got to be people who know about it. Either witnesses or co-defendants. Enjoy his Super Bowl party but stay out of the pictures.
0 x

Re: Kaz and Ric

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:
WandaAudit@pba wrote:

Using members dues money to buy golf clubs for himself from his family business across state lines? Any of those clubs wind up in Bradshaw's bag? And you wonder about promotions? Kaz fueling his boat, filling the ice chests and stocking cigars with a PBA credit card too? If its true, theres got to be people who know about it. Either witnesses or co-defendants. Enjoy his Super Bowl party but stay out of the pictures.

Check out his brand new vehicle. Bought and paid for with PBA money same as the wife's 700 Series BMW. Shamelessly parked right in front of the Kazmahall when they bother to show up there (the paychecks must be direct-deposited).
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”