City Attorney Max Lohman

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government
Barbara the Assitant

City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Barbara the Assitant » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Max hates term limits. As the reliable corrupted politicians, need to be retained, for "The Family.
Consistent corruption, can not be interrupted. The Family, needs to be protected.

“A city attorney’s job is not to pass judgment on the decision but merely to point out the perils,” he said.

Regarding his fellow Palm Beach Gardens city employed thugs, Lohman said the similarity doesn’t stop there, though. He praised the city’s staff and departments as a cohesive and dedicated unit with teamwork he’s rarely seen outside the military.

When not working back room deals, with sleazy privately retained attorney's,
His work runs the gamut of municipal life. Lately he’s been butting heads with county Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher over her reluctance to allow a citizens group’s proposed term-limits questions on the ballots.
0 x

Allison the Lawyer

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Allison the Lawyer » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Yes, Max has done a wonderful job, in helping me suppress my clients interests, while providing Kabuki cover for his corrupted police dept.

As an UN ethical attorney, new in town, and needing new connections, as my Broward bridges have been burned, I certainly feel that Mr. Lohman, will serve corruption county well, in the years to come.
0 x

City Council

Postby City Council » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:54 am

Palm Beach Gardens, has you covered.
We enjoy a wonderful partnership with our residents, business owners and other city departments.
We support child abuse, with our residents, business owners and other city departments.
Officials are exempt, and Judge Coates, with the family courts, will back us up.

Its a Palm Beach Tradition
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4308193/ ... show-clips
0 x

Coward Line Up

Postby Coward Line Up » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:34 am

The Supporters Max Lohman, and child abusers, welcome you to Palm Beach Gardens.

Jablin, Eric Mayor Email 561-799-4102
Levy, David J. Vice Mayor Email 561-799-4105
Russo, Joseph R. Council Member Email 561-799-4101
Premuroso, Bert Council Member Email 561-799-4104
Tinsley, Marcie Council Member Email 561-799-4103
0 x

Allison the Lawyer

Postby Allison the Lawyer » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:43 am

I love Max. He allows me to use props, in order to create plausible deniability, the circumvents The Florida Bar.
Members of the Florida Bar, help each other, trap little people, into abusive situations.

Be careful of these Muni-Frauds.
0 x

Legal Zoom Room

Postby Legal Zoom Room » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:26 am

Mr. Lohman,

The Palm Beach Gardens Police Dept., is standing by for your instructions, and retraining.

Filing a false police report is a crime according to both federal and state laws. The crime involves a person who knowingly makes a false report to a police officer with the intent to disrupt a criminal investigation. The person must make the statement to a law enforcement officer or a peace officer in order to be found guilty, and the statement must be material to a criminal investigation.

Any person can file a police report, either at the police station or with an on-duty police officer. An officer will contact the person who filed the report in order to obtain further details. False police reports can be damaging both for police efforts as well as any person who might be the victim of the false report.

Elements:

The false report or statement was made by the defendant
The false report was offered in response to legitimate inquiries by a police officer
The statement addressed a material fact about an offense, incident, or crime within the police officer’s concerns
The defendant made the statement knowing that it was false
The defendant made the false report with an intent to deceive, obstruct, or hinder the officer from preventing the crime or apprehending a person in connection with the crime

Of these elements, the most important ones involve the terms “intent” and “knowing.” That is, the defendant must have knowledge that the report or statements are false. Also, they must have made the false report with the intention that it lead to an obstruction of police activity.

Thank you
0 x

Legal Zoom Zoom

Postby Legal Zoom Zoom » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:52 am

Mr. Lohman,

Although prevalent,
Consumer fraud is criminal fraud in a certain setting. In consumer fraud, the victim is a consumer while the perpetrator is either a seller or advertiser of merchandise. As long as the fraud relates to some type of services or goods, it can be considered consumer fraud, even if, the actor is a Palm Beach Gardens "Business Partner.

Police Officers should not engage in assisting criminal frauds, by supplying offenders, "Under the Table, blank police forms, to carry out the fraud. Even when the actor, is a Palm Beach Gardens, "Business Partner.

Your police dept., remains awaiting further training.

Thank you in advance, for the effort in correcting the damages ongoing.
0 x

Legal Zoom Zoom

Postby Legal Zoom Zoom » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:57 am

Mr. Lohman,

Preventing IAD complaints is wrong.

Most states require victims to first go through all appropriate administrative remedies before they can sue the police. Administrative remedies include the following:

Reporting the incident to internal affairs division of the police department, and/or
Reporting the incident to the Department of Justice (DOJ) or a municipality's Attorney General (AG).

Once you have made an appropriate report, most states also require the DOJ, AG, or the internal affairs division to give you a written notice of your right to sue the police.

Police officers may also be liable for their actions under negligence or intentional injury theories.

These liabilities become protracted, as your office has neglected to prevent ongoing harms, by intentionally violating all norms.
0 x

Legal Zoom Zoom

Postby Legal Zoom Zoom » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:19 am

Mr. Lohman,

False pretenses, or more properly called "obtaining property by false pretenses," is a crime where someone lies or makes misrepresentations in order to obtain someone else's property. It is closely related to theft (larceny), specifically "larceny-by-trick," but has one important distinction (noted below).

The elements of the crime of false pretenses are:

Obtaining title to the personal property of another
By means of an intentionally false statement of past or existing fact
With the intent to defraud the other person.

This training is needed for your Police Dept.

1. Suppressing Public Records Request, and refusing to conduct Internal Affairs Investigations, is widely Unacceptable.
2. #1 is standard practice.
3. The Palm Beach Gardens Police Dept., claim that your office handles their directives.

Thank you in advance for a little more effort, in micro-managing your woefully untrained leadership.
(See C.A.L.E.A. Regs).
0 x

Beth

Postby Beth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Its a sisterhood thing guys.
Stop mansplaining. She was going through a divorce, and needed the "male subjects money, to finance a divorce with her Ex. I like freshly divorced women. You can't blame me for trying.
0 x

Beth

Postby Beth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:28 pm

Beth wrote:Its a sisterhood thing guys.
Stop mansplaining. She was going through a divorce, and needed the "male subjects money, to finance a divorce with her Ex. I like freshly divorced women. You can't blame me for trying.

In fact, for now on, let me do all the DV's. Its like South Beach on Gay Day for me.
0 x

M Soule

Postby M Soule » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:08 am

I told you we should have provided the PRR's. Now I'm involved in this conspiracy too.
I can't wait for depo's.
0 x

Barca

Postby Barca » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Can't we cobble together more lies?
0 x

M Soule

Postby M Soule » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:36 am

I knew there was a problem just as soon as the subject sent me a PBGPD letterhead statement and asking with officers names were "scribbled off", the events "redacted", and it was accepted by a dep. clerk as a legitimate "criminal investigation". Further, the form is not on file with PBGPD. I told Major Barca, and shortly after, I was told not to provide the public records, and that the subject was to be denide, and refer all PRR's to the city clerks.

Did the city clerk ever respond to the FOIA I was ordered to prevent through refusals?
0 x

City Clerk

Postby City Clerk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 am

No.
Max said not to. I had to prevent the PRR and violate the 6th. Amendment.
No Sunshine here. Transparencies, always little murky around here.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 am

Why didn't they do an IA on Guerrero?
0 x

Rogers

Postby Rogers » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:Why didn't they do an IA on Guerrero?

Because we would have found merit in the complaint.
In order to avoid liabilities, it was more cost effective to continue our criminal acts, allow the blank forms to used illegally, and allow our officers to make up the rules as they go.
If Raja didn't call in, we would have done the same for him.

Hopefully, our other UN-trained road officers will learn from Raja's mistakes as to how cover-up their crimes, without calling in. Raja was new, and didn't understand our covert culture. :cry:

I always prevent public records request for that exact reason.
0 x

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Kristin and Melisa robbed me too. Who should I contact at PBGPD?
Attachments
MASTEN V. TOLBERT - 502016CC006869XXXXNB_1.pdf
(761.8 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
0 x

Tolbert Theft/Fraud

Postby Tolbert Theft/Fraud » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:03 pm

[quote="Build the Wall!"]This is incredible. How do I reach you?

I can call you.
0 x

Pumper One

Postby Pumper One » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:28 pm

"white coat" wenches are the worst. Just ask the Ex.
0 x

Kristin n Alice

Postby Kristin n Alice » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.
0 x

Kristin n Alice

Postby Kristin n Alice » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 am

Kristin n Alice wrote:Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.

Miller told us to use the Kasman story script, that was used on MD for "all" suspected posters on PBSOTalk.ru. In 2015 and 2016.

Sorry about that.
0 x

Elliot Ness

Postby Elliot Ness » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:53 am

Major Rogers and Major Barca of PBGPD should not have help these criminals.
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6812&start=80
0 x

Max

Postby Max » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

No.

We need to cover-up Palm Beach Gardens Pizzagate.
0 x

Major Rogers

Postby Major Rogers » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:17 am

0 x

Rosado

Postby Rosado » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Mr. Telethon is right. Records Clerk M. Soule's husband, is my Sgt.
I could not do my job without getting fired. (nepotism)

I, and everyone else was told to white wash this case.
I told the subject to stop sending me exculpatory evidence.
We had Beth back date the reports in Dec. with more lies to cover for the fabrications.
And a public records black-out was evoked.

Elcock had this under control, and this mess was created through our corrupted dept.
Too many relatives working here. One LEO has 6 fingers, and the family trees around here are woefully narrow. :?
0 x

Kristy

Postby Kristy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 am

Wanted Reward.GIF[/attachment]

Hi Bethy,

Please come over and pick me up. 3307 Northlake Unit 101.
I may have weapons, you can search me.:) :P
You may want to search all my girls for our own safty. ;)
Here's some PC. :shock:

502016CC006869XXXXNB_27(3).pdf
(124.99 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
(761.8 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Masten 502016CC006869XXXXNB_17.pdf
(426.21 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
[attachment=0]
Attachments
Wanted Reward.GIF
Wanted Reward.GIF (9.55 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
0 x

Bethy

Postby Bethy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:36 am

Kristy wrote:Wanted Reward.GIF[/attachment]

Hi Bethy,

Please come over and pick me up. 3307 Northlake Unit 101.
I may have weapons, you can search me.:) :P
You may want to search all my girls for our own safty. ;)
Here's some PC. :shock:

502016CC006869XXXXNB_27(3).pdf
Masten 502016CC006869XXXXNB_17.pdf
[attachment=0]

You never returned the blank forms I gave you to fill out while I was there on May 11.
Instead, you avoided me and used the form I gave you in May, misused them by fabricating a report no one here sighed off on.

You are a fraud, and I need to punish you. Meet me at The Hampton Inn.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:54 pm

don't look behind u now[/quote]
0 x

Barca

Postby Barca » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Dam it Guerreo,
I said get back here.
0 x

Clerk of Courts

Postby Clerk of Courts » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Thank you City Attorney Max Lohman and Officer Bull Dyke.

We will always accept fake, counterfeited, altered, and redacted official letterhead, and then validate the documents with our State of Florida Seals, to legitimize fraud and theft by our contractors.

Fraudulent Clerk of the Court.GIF
Fraudulent Clerk of the Court.GIF (21.89 KiB) Viewed 818 times
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”