M. Kelliher

Your PBA Sucks

Postby M. Kelliher » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Your PBA Sucks
0 x

Re: Your PBA Sucks

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:55 pm

M. Kelliher wrote:Your PBA Sucks

What? Kaz said he'd meet with you and then didn't show up? Your seniority is meaningless? Your PBA lawyer said he's "gotta talk to Kaz" about whether you've got a case? WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 am

Guest wrote:

What? Kaz said he'd meet with you and then didn't show up? Your seniority is meaningless? Your PBA lawyer said he's "gotta talk to Kaz" about whether you've got a case? WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH.

So its all out there now that Raja gave a voluntary statement at the scene on the advice of his PBA lawyer. Did his PBA lawyer walk around the scene and then talk to him before he gave that statement? How come when Raja told his lawyer that the guy had a gun and put the laser on him his PBA lawyer didn't tell him, "I seen the gun and it doesn't have a laser, so maybe you shouldn't say anything"? Which PBA lawyer was it?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So its all out there now that Raja gave a voluntary statement at the scene on the advice of his PBA lawyer. Did his PBA lawyer walk around the scene and then talk to him before he gave that statement? How come when Raja told his lawyer that the guy had a gun and put the laser on him his PBA lawyer didn't tell him, "I seen the gun and it doesn't have a laser, so maybe you shouldn't say anything"? Which PBA lawyer was it?

Think I know who it wasn't. Hint, the PBA lawyer Kaz fired after the sheriff called him up and complained...
0 x

#uselessunion

Postby #uselessunion » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Think I know who it wasn't. Hint, the PBA lawyer Kaz fired after the sheriff called him up and complained...

After Raja's PBA on-duty lawyer walked him into prison, Kaz decided no more OIS walkthroughs. Clearly he fired the wrong guy. Or did he? :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:52 am

#uselessunion wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

After Raja's PBA on-duty lawyer walked him into prison, Kaz decided no more OIS walkthroughs. Clearly he fired the wrong guy. Or did he? :lol:

Who was Raja's PBA "lawyer" that night?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:14 pm

#uselessunion wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gary was the right PBA lawyer to fire if your Sheriff Bradshaw or Chief Deputy Gauger. Those guys have no problem with a union if they can own it. And they do.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:

But he told me he'd meet at the PBA hall, so I went there. They told me he couldn't make it!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:32 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But he told me he'd meet at the PBA hall, so I went there. They told me he couldn't make it!

On the golf course or at the private gym your PBA dues pay for. Ever notice that in all the years the guy was on fulltime release assigned to PBA "work" you never saw him at the PBSO gym? Know why he didn't use it? To avoid PBA members like YOU with there annoying questions about seniority and the contract! :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

On the golf course or at the private gym your PBA dues pay for. Ever notice that in all the years the guy was on fulltime release assigned to PBA "work" you never saw him at the PBSO gym? Know why he didn't use it? To avoid PBA members like YOU with there annoying questions about seniority and the contract! :lol:

Very true. A couple a years ago he was walking out of the PBA in his gym clothes with a bag and all. Said he was going to the gym. I drove back over to the SO gym and he wasn't there.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:19 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Very true. A couple a years ago he was walking out of the PBA in his gym clothes with a bag and all. Said he was going to the gym. I drove back over to the SO gym and he wasn't there.

Kazanjian has made the PBA a bad joke up here. Broward threw the cigar smoking, golfing and partying boys out for good. Kaz doesn't even try to hide that he doesn't give a shit. Take a page from the BSO play book and vote out the PBA.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 pm

PBA in Broward was the model for Kazanjian's Palm Beach County PBA. Full-time release on the member's and BSO's dime plus multiple other "PBA" salaries and benefits like multiple cars, "clothing allowances" and "car allowances" even with an assigned agency take-home. Turned their union hall into a rental hall employing retired PBA "officials" on the PBA payroll same as Kaz. BSO deputies got tired of the cigar-smoking life and the wife jobs and voted the PBA out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Guest wrote:

PBA in Broward was the model for Kazanjian's Palm Beach County PBA. Full-time release on the member's and BSO's dime plus multiple other "PBA" salaries and benefits like multiple cars, "clothing allowances" and "car allowances" even with an assigned agency take-home. Turned their union hall into a rental hall employing retired PBA "officials" on the PBA payroll same as Kaz. BSO deputies got tired of the cigar-smoking life and the wife jobs and voted the PBA out.

The only thing dues-paying PBA members get to do is to vote out the PBA. Can't vote for PBA president or vice president or treasurer or executive director. Can't be in the back room Bradshaw and Kaz make their deals in before the bogus "negotiations". Can't vote on any PBA "policies" like the one's doubling the PBA president's salary and giving himself 5% raises every year and another new car, too. Letting Kaz get away with firing Attorney Lipman because Bradshaw was mad about his IA excuse to fire a PBA member backfired on him should have ended Kaz's time as president. But it didn't. Time for a new union.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only thing dues-paying PBA members get to do is to vote out the PBA. Can't vote for PBA president or vice president or treasurer or executive director. Can't be in the back room Bradshaw and Kaz make their deals in before the bogus "negotiations". Can't vote on any PBA "policies" like the one's doubling the PBA president's salary and giving himself 5% raises every year and another new car, too. Letting Kaz get away with firing Attorney Lipman because Bradshaw was mad about his IA excuse to fire a PBA member backfired on him should have ended Kaz's time as president. But it didn't. Time for a new union.

I second the motion!
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”