SUGGESTIONS

Corruption taking place at the Palm Beach County PBA and with the employees

SUGGESTIONS

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:07 pm

Hey Kaz. We all know you are a fat, greedy, good for nothing loser. With that being said here is a few suggestions you should consider to make the membership believe that you are actually giving back to them.
1. Start by purchasing a vehicle that could be used as a Canteen unit. This vehicle could go out with any agency that had a SWAT call out, a fatal crash investigation, or any long term incident where the members would be for an extended period of time. This vehicle could provide water, PBA Kool Aid, etc. along with quick snacks to keep the members hydrated etc.
2. Purchase an ambulance that could transport members and their families in a non emergency transfer situation from a hospital to rehab, hospital to home, etc. This would save the member money due to the fact no insurance covers these type of transports entirely.
You could use Igo and Tartaglione, and other paid employees of the PBA for driving and operating these vehicles instead of having them sit around all day telling you how good you are. You could even use those paid PBA employees that you have assigned to counter intelligence for the Sheriff. It would be a win win situation for you as most of the sheep that pay dues to the PBA would actually think you are finally doing some good. Thanks
0 x

Re: SUGGESTIONS

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:40 pm

For those of you who are not aware NYPD has these benefits for their personnel. Different bargaining units of the PBA provide these for the members. Maybe Kaz should visit NYPD PBA and see how a real collective bargaining union runs. Kaz tried to get hired by a real police agency, the Boston PD, but couldn't pass the tests so he came down here and got appointed. Kaz still operates under the good old boy system which he is accustomed to. At least give the impression you care about your membership.
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Kaz is like a lot of that generation. The gimmie generation. They are never satiated. No matter how many pensions, how much theft and selfishness. They are like bloated ticks.
The definition of government hacks.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:53 am

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:Kaz is like a lot of that generation. The gimmie generation. They are never satiated. No matter how many pensions, how much theft and selfishness. They are like bloated ticks.
The definition of government hacks.

Somebody on the PBA board of directors needs to demand an audit there. Once all the money that disappears get tracked down Kaz and the whole executive council would get indicted.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Will never happen. Everybody on the board of directors is hand picked by Kaz and Ernie. FACT
0 x

kaz@pba.gone

Postby kaz@pba.gone » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Guest wrote:Hey Kaz. We all know you are a fat, greedy, good for nothing loser. With that being said here is a few suggestions you should consider to make the membership believe that you are actually giving back to them.
1. Start by purchasing a vehicle that could be used as a Canteen unit. This vehicle could go out with any agency that had a SWAT call out, a fatal crash investigation, or any long term incident where the members would be for an extended period of time. This vehicle could provide water, PBA Kool Aid, etc. along with quick snacks to keep the members hydrated etc.
2. Purchase an ambulance that could transport members and their families in a non emergency transfer situation from a hospital to rehab, hospital to home, etc. This would save the member money due to the fact no insurance covers these type of transports entirely.
You could use Igo and Tartaglione, and other paid employees of the PBA for driving and operating these vehicles instead of having them sit around all day telling you how good you are. You could even use those paid PBA employees that you have assigned to counter intelligence for the Sheriff. It would be a win win situation for you as most of the sheep that pay dues to the PBA would actually think you are finally doing some good. Thanks

Listen up ya' POS! What I do with your f#cking PBA dues money is MY F#CKING BUSINESS! PERIOD! Igo and Tartaglione got enough work signing for everything getting delivered for me and my family here at my PBA Hall and then taking the stuff up to my house on top of telling me how good I am. Who do you think is taking care of my boat too? Them 2 are very busy. Next project your money is paying for is a second floor I'm gonna build upstairs over here that I'm gonna rent out to Bradshaw for PBSO IA and PBSO Legal. Now that me and Ric fired that other POS Lipman no need for any PBA lawyers here. Thats more Member's money I can save and spend on the stuff Igo and Tartaglione been taking up to my house. When me and Ric are done with the build all the IA investigations and the check-outs can be done upstairs on the same day and when suckers like you come downstairs we can talk about how you need to keep paying dues until I decide the PBA ain't fighting your termination.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 am

kaz@pba.gone wrote:
Guest wrote:Hey Kaz. We all know you are a fat, greedy, good for nothing loser. With that being said here is a few suggestions you should consider to make the membership believe that you are actually giving back to them.

Listen up ya' POS! What I do with your f#cking PBA dues money is MY F#CKING BUSINESS! PERIOD! Igo and Tartaglione got enough work signing for everything getting delivered for me and my family here at my PBA Hall and then taking the stuff up to my house on top of telling me how good I am. Who do you think is taking care of my boat too? Them 2 are very busy. Next project your money is paying for is a second floor I'm gonna build upstairs over here that I'm gonna rent out to Bradshaw for PBSO IA and PBSO Legal. Now that me and Ric fired that other POS Lipman no need for any PBA lawyers here. Thats more Member's money I can save and spend on the stuff Igo and Tartaglione been taking up to my house. When me and Ric are done with the build all the IA investigations and the check-outs can be done upstairs on the same day and when suckers like you come downstairs we can talk about how you need to keep paying dues until I decide the PBA ain't fighting your termination.

Funny in a sad and pathetic way how this really sounds like PBA president-for-life Kazanjian. When do I get to vote in another union?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:53 am

Guest wrote:
kaz@pba.gone wrote:

Funny in a sad and pathetic way how this really sounds like PBA president-for-life Kazanjian. When do I get to vote in another union?

I'm new so give me a break. Why would the sheriff order the union president to fire its attorney Lipman?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kaz@pba.gone wrote:

I'm new so give me a break. Why would the sheriff order the union president to fire its attorney Lipman?

Because he can! The sheriff owns John Kazanjian and his whole family so he owns the PBA too. PBA members let it happen in plain view. Pthetic is right!
0 x

Return to “Police Benevolent Association Corruption”