Book about to be published

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Book about to be published

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Stay tuned for the book that's about to be published. Here are a few little exerpts:
"LEO Affairs list their entire audience for law enforcement agencies in Palm Beach County because everyone was using my site. People were very happy to have an outlet to complain, and the guilty were on the site defending themselves. One of the most prominent targets at the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office was Chief Deputy Michael Gauger, an obese, corrupt, power hungry little man who looks, and acts, just like the fat Italian fascist Benito Mussolini. There was good reason for the criticism; Gauger spent his entire career stabbing people in the back while giving promotions to his friends, hiring criminals with histories of violence and narcotics against the wishes of Human Resources, and giving away positions as favors..."

"In 2012, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger launched a civil suit for defamation against me for some of the postings on my web site. Some of the postings included allegations of child molestation, torturing of minority suspects and a satirical photo I had on the web site with his face on a photo of Mussolini, and Sheriff Ric Bradshaw’s face on Hitler. To be fair, Gauger and Bradshaw look like Mussolini and Hitler, respectively, and both act in the same manner. As far as the postings alleging child molestation and torturing suspects, it wasn’t just the web site I heard it on. There have long been rumors not to leave your kids alone with Chief Deputy Gauger told by several people that worked with him for many, many years. Hey, when there is smoke, there is fire. Who would have ever believed that Sandusky was raping all those kids? There were whispers, just like with Gauger. If my site had been available for Penn State, maybe it would have prevented some of those child molestations from taking place.
Besides, Gauger just looks like the type to molest kids. He has this creepy, leering stare, pouty lips and by looking at the guy, you just know his wife finds him repulsive. Power hungry people like Gauger usually turn out to be child predators, because they have absolute power over them..."
0 x

Gauger's Dopamine

Re: Book about to be published

Postby Gauger's Dopamine » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Pedo-Gate Gate-Keepers.PNG
Pedo-Gate Gate-Keepers.PNG (97.61 KiB) Viewed 684 times

I would have to concur with Dr. Phil's assessments.
For some, a dose of dopamine to the amygdala and the hippocampus; the claustrum, the various nuclei of the basal ganglia; the basal forebrain structures, and the three circumventricular organs. The cells of the brain include neurons and supportive glial cells.

Further, I would suggest that dopamine supplies can be obtained in a non-local fashion.
For example, Palm Beach Gardens Assistant Chief James Stormes.
Here you have such a high ranking LE official doing traffic control at the Dougan raid staging area.
Stormes was needed to give Gauger a dose of indirect stimulation with the play by plays on site, and in real time.

In the above cited account, the dopamine was not a direct or localized stimulation, but through neural quantum mechanics.
In the scientific community, its refereed to as (Spooky Action at a Distance). This (SAAD) effect gave a good rush to Gauger.
Also, this event / timeline / factors further solidifies the notion that Palm Beach Gardens Assistant Chief James Stormes has effectively assumed the command over Chief Stepp, and cloned a smaller, but just as corrupted police dept. into a mini PBSO.

Of course, these doses of dopamine does in fact wear off, and always leaves the narcissistic craving for more, like a blood craving vampire. That's where the behaviorists come intoplay coupled with Gauger's MK Ultra command over Det Victoria Miller.
As an obedient agent of evil, she go into a court room, and give her name to an attorney's and investigators as Det. Vivian Hayes.
And then file 11 felonies, without telling the SA why, or even showing up at the arraignment. This further fed Gauger's thirst for pain and suffering, and to get back at PBSOTalk, and the accused was thought to have posted on PBSOTalk.

Here you go Mike. Here's another fix. Catch a rush.

Judge Krista Marx's Ruling.PNG
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:07 pm

Don't start on that holohoax shit again jooboy. If only joos were eradicated, we wouldn't have all these problems. There's a joo behind every subversive move vs the native population.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Gauger's Dopamine wrote:
Pedo-Gate Gate-Keepers.PNG

I would have to concur with Dr. Phil's assessments.
For some, a dose of dopamine to the amygdala and the hippocampus; the claustrum, the various nuclei of the basal ganglia; the basal forebrain structures, and the three circumventricular organs. The cells of the brain include neurons and supportive glial cells.

Further, I would suggest that dopamine supplies can be obtained in a non-local fashion.
For example, Palm Beach Gardens Assistant Chief James Stormes.
Here you have such a high ranking LE official doing traffic control at the Dougan raid staging area.
Stormes was needed to give Gauger a dose of indirect stimulation with the play by plays on site, and in real time.

In the above cited account, the dopamine was not a direct or localized stimulation, but through neural quantum mechanics.
In the scientific community, its refereed to as (Spooky Action at a Distance). This (SAAD) effect gave a good rush to Gauger.
Also, this event / timeline / factors further solidifies the notion that Palm Beach Gardens Assistant Chief James Stormes has effectively assumed the command over Chief Stepp, and cloned a smaller, but just as corrupted police dept. into a mini PBSO.

Of course, these doses of dopamine does in fact wear off, and always leaves the narcissistic craving for more, like a blood craving vampire. That's where the behaviorists come intoplay coupled with Gauger's MK Ultra command over Det Victoria Miller.
As an obedient agent of evil, she go into a court room, and give her name to an attorney's and investigators as Det. Vivian Hayes.
And then file 11 felonies, without telling the SA why, or even showing up at the arraignment. This further fed Gauger's thirst for pain and suffering, and to get back at PBSOTalk, and the accused was thought to have posted on PBSOTalk.

Here you go Mike. Here's another fix. Catch a rush.

Judge Krista Marx's Ruling.PNG

Mike controls Vicky. Van Beef give cover.
0 x

Frankfurt Frankle

Postby Frankfurt Frankle » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:00 am

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:Don't start on that holohoax shit again jooboy. If only joos were eradicated, we wouldn't have all these problems. There's a joo behind every subversive move vs the native population.

Frankel.PNG
Frankel.PNG (135.67 KiB) Viewed 541 times

You're lying. And, Trump supports LE, so, he's not my president.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:18 pm

There's going to be a lot of chapters in the book. Likely a best seller if written correctly.
0 x

Rich Dedell

Postby Rich Dedell » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:49 pm

I wish you the best of luck with your book, as I also have written a book in the past, and have a draft of one concerning the corruption within our judiciary. Gods speed.

"Give Me A Fast Ship For I Intend To Go In Harm's Way"

During WWII no other Naval Unit eclipsed the record of the Little Beavers lead by Captain "31 Knot Arleigh Burke.
" There are Sailors and there are DESTROYER SAILORS. Fast sleek they seek out the enemy to engage at point blank range.

I'm in !
0 x

White Hat

Postby White Hat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:55 pm

To all the old timers (real cops), thinking of retirement. Stay on the job for a couple of more years.
Your country needs your breed more now than ever,

Things are shaping up...
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:50 am

Guest wrote:There's going to be a lot of chapters in the book. Likely a best seller if written correctly.

What will the book be about?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:55 am

Frankfurt Frankle wrote:
Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:Don't start on that holohoax shit again jooboy. If only joos were eradicated, we wouldn't have all these problems. There's a joo behind every subversive move vs the native population.

Frankel.PNG

You're lying. And, Trump supports LE, so, he's not my president.

Your a crazy lady. What's up with the horns?
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”