The P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Behaviorist, LCSW

The P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:11 pm

The P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet Horrific Acts.

Thank for visiting The P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

This thread was duly inspired by Yuli and her five (5) 40Cal. rounds her her back by The Palm Beach Sheriff's Office.

Please share your thoughts as to events, mindsets, and the culture, and any other factors of causalities the may prevent help us to understand potential threats within our ranks.

Thank you in advance for taking the time out to suggest how we at PBSO cab alleviate the job stresses, that may have contributed to Det. DeMarco's breakdown. I'm still in school, and want to learn. I need input so I'm able to help.

Best Regards to our DS's.
PBSO Behaviorist, LCSW
0 x

ESU@NYPD

Re: The P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

Postby ESU@NYPD » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:57 am

ESU@NYPD.PNG
ESU@NYPD.PNG (48.03 KiB) Viewed 396 times

P.B.S.O. really needs a behaviorist blog.
Good call. Your help is certainly in big demand.
You just can't make this stuff up.
0 x

10-8 Fuck You- Copy

Re: 10-8 Fuck You- CopyThe P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

Postby 10-8 Fuck You- Copy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:44 am

Since we got a behaviorist on mental health issues, I have a request.
Find out why I get shit from that fucking bitch dispatcher NR8A every time I 10-8.
0 x

Behaviorist, LCSW

Re: 10-8 Fuck You- CopyThe P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:17 pm

10-8 Fuck You- Copy wrote:Since we got a behaviorist on mental health issues, I have a request.
Find out why I get shit from that fucking bitch dispatcher NR8A every time I 10-8.

Where can we meet for an unofficial 84?
0 x

Det Sticky

Re: The P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

Postby Det Sticky » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:23 pm

I need more Houla Hoops, and another box of 40.Cals.
0 x

CoWorkers Programed

Postby CoWorkers Programed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:25 pm

Hey Behaviorist, LCSW ,
How many more PBSO sleeper cells are there? Do you know who they are ? Can you deactivate any of them?
0 x

Sleeper Cells

Postby Sleeper Cells » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:33 pm

I heard Gauger is not giving up the names or trigger word used for the programed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TamGwa6-Lx4

Let see. At last count

Roll call for Gauger's MK
There's Custer, Miller, DeMarco, Kasman, and Lewis----who else.

Gauger's MK Program.PNG
0 x

DOUGAN UR SICK

PBSO

Postby DOUGAN UR SICK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:52 pm

Bradshaw may be corrupt --- But, Dougan your a sicko........ Like Demario another sociopath working for Bradshaw.....
0 x

Behaviorist, LCSW

Re: PBSO

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:12 pm

DOUGAN UR SICK wrote:Bradshaw may be corrupt --- But, Dougan your a sicko........ Like Demario another sociopath working for Bradshaw.....

What's wrong with Demario? Or even what do you think is wrong with Dougan for that mater?
With DeMarco I suspect he was conditioned by someone who may have been in an authority position, with a mental health know how.
Also, I suspect brain altering drugs.

I'm sure they are more sleeper cells and we may not have heard the last of these horrific events until we get to the bottom of it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:24 pm

he was having a bad day. it happens to the best of us.
0 x

Phil Razuto

Re: PBSO

Postby Phil Razuto » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:53 pm

DOUGAN UR SICK wrote:Bradshaw may be corrupt --- But, Dougan your a sicko........ Like Demario another sociopath working for Bradshaw.....

Will you please leave Demario alone. He gave the best depo's in the Seth Adams case.
That's not saying a lot, but its something.
And he and a behaviorist also soon realized what a liability Kasman was to PBSO under Gauger's (The PhD) MK program.

Unfortunately, Det. Miller was keyed up as am agent of evil, and Demario could not deprogram her in time and she ended up compounding Dougan's case, by supporting his claims about PBSO were true. Fat lady ain't sung yet.
0 x

Truth

Postby Truth » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Listen you sick looser DOUGAN -- You belong with Demario another liar and fraud. The guilty Run as you did -- Russia baby ---- You ain't comin back -- FEDS waiting..... What a filthy dirty apt you have in Russia ---- Just like u had in Palm Beach County.....
0 x

Nathan Hale

Postby Nathan Hale » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am

Battle of Brooklyn.PNG
Battle of Brooklyn.PNG (88.31 KiB) Viewed 182 times

Like Mark D, GW "ran" too.
Then they caught Comey,, opps, I mean Benedict Arnold. And the tides turned.

The Battle of Brooklyn and the Battle of Brooklyn Heights. It was fought on August 27, 1776 and was the first major battle of the American Revolutionary War to take place after the United States declared its independence on July 4, 1776. It was a victory for the British Army and the beginning of a successful campaign that gave them control of the strategically important city of New York. In terms of troop deployment and fighting, it was the largest battle of the entire war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Island
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:55 am

Truth wrote:Listen you sick looser DOUGAN -- You belong with Demario another liar and fraud. The guilty Run as you did -- Russia baby ---- You ain't comin back -- FEDS waiting..... What a filthy dirty apt you have in Russia ---- Just like u had in Palm Beach County.....

The guilty stick around and suck the FBI's dick, turning against their friends to save their own asses. The righteous retreat so they can continue their fight. me and some friends Duggy in russia in the fall and his apartment you claim is dirty? Have you seen it? Its worth almost 2 million bucks in the center of moscow. I think you have been taking too much of your own drugs.
0 x

Behaviorist, LCSW

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:32 pm

My take on the raid is that that 45 agents that were expended could have been better directed towards combating actual domestic terrorism. There is a claim from Mr. Kasman that Mr. Dougan is in fact a homegrown terrorist? But no verifiable evidence.

I don't know Mr. Dougan, or Mr. Kasman. I do know that Mr. Dougan's intent was to expose corruption, and utilized his right of expression to do so. At this point, I think it would be wise to analyze the grammar of the term homegrown terrorist, to determine what Mr. Kasman, and Assit. Chief Gauger meant?

Domestic terrorism or homegrown terrorism is terrorism targeting victims "within a country by a perpetrator with the same citizenship" as the victims. There are many definitions of terrorism, and no universally accepted definition. The United States Department of State defined terrorism in 2003 as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by sub-national groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

For example, under this definition Det. DeMarco could be deemed a Domestic terrorist or homegrown terrorists, position with P.B.S.O. not withstanding. Similarly, anyone in any capacity given the right set of circumstances can be deemed Domestic terrorist or homegrown terrorists. These terms are to form solidify a profile, and to demonize prior to evidence being presented.

Question :
What happens when a domestic or homegrown terrorist, controls the operations of P.B.S.O. ?
0 x

Dr Phil

Postby Dr Phil » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Here's an interesting example of domestic terrorism or homegrown terrorism using MK programed Det. Mark Lewis.

jmdougan_investigation.mp3
(4.45 MiB) Downloaded 27 times
0 x

Behaviorist, LCSW

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Dr Phil wrote:Here's an interesting example of domestic terrorism or homegrown terrorism using MK programed Det. Mark Lewis.

jmdougan_investigation.mp3

Hmmm. Yes. That's Very interesting Dr. Phil.

It's quite obvious that Det. Mark Lewis displayed very strong convictions that he was doing the right thing.
This despite to his own admission, they PBSO went to every single agency, and spent great resources in the attempt to have Palm Beach County bypass The 1st. Amendment, as secured by our Constitutional Republic, and insured in Florida by The 14th.
That's not very nice. :(

I did in fact establish some factual bases to support Det. Lewis's honesty, through clinical audio notations using voice stress algorithms. My determinations reflect that Det. Lewis was honest, and was totally convinced that Free Speech was/is a crime.
My question that would be helpful for my paper is this :

[[b]b]1. How could "any" sworn officer actually believe that they are doing the right thing,
by doing what is legally, and widley understood to be the wrong thing?
[/b][/b]

1a) MK?
0 x

Nathan Hale

Postby Nathan Hale » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Sounds to me like the Det. Mark Lewis was a participant in a covert coup,
to overthrow our Constitutional Republic, under the color of law.
0 x

Behaviorist, LCSW

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:35 am

Was Mr. Dougan violating any laws when he was targeted?

Question two (2).

Did Det. mark lewis "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by sub-national groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience ?
0 x

Det Vicky-Sleeper ?

Postby Det Vicky-Sleeper ? » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:47 pm

After the DeMarco thing, I think we should get ahead of the curve
What's this ?

Where's my fucking belt !.GIF

And how did it effect another Det. Under Gauger and Sgt Reasoner.
Has she been deactivated?

Here's another sleeper cell armed with a deadly weapon.
Who programed her to think she can modify Free Speech for Political Purposes?
Where's The BSU on this? What's Sgt. Reasoner doing about all these UN-tethered maniacs ?

Vicky's Shit List No. 1.GIF
Vicky's Shit List No. 1.GIF (26.34 KiB) Viewed 80 times
0 x

Behaviorist, LCSW

Habitual Offenders of The 1st. The P.B.S.O. Behaviorist Blog. Where The Origins of Motives, Meet The Horrific Acts.

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Interesting.

I saw the press release by Gossip Extra concerning Mr. Dougan and Ms. Miller.
I also see a pattern that leads to the common goal of shutting down free speech.
I think it may be a cultural issue within the P.B.S.O. and would prefer that it gets addressed.
Its not a good thing to have officials who are supposed to protect our rights, violate the same.

Regarding the Jdougan investigation recording, I was taken back by Det Mark Lewis referring to Mr. Dougan as a 'nut case". This predisposition indicates Det Lewis was jaded by another. Perhaps his controller.
It was quite disturbing for me to listen to a rogue Det., commenting UN-lawful acts., and planning Mr. Dougan's demise at the Gun Club jail.

With that said, I'm convinced that Det Mark Lewis is honest.

1. Det Lewis was honest when he described his shock that The First Amendment existed, and that free speech was not UN-lawful. (UN Professional for LE)

2. Although Untrained or certified, Det Lewis labeled Mr. Dougan a "nut job". (UN Professional for LE)

3. Despite the advice other agencies offered, Det Lewis seemed to take solace in Mr. Dougan's potential demise at the Gun Club jail. ( Criminal Intent)

Under the 2001 USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state; (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S."
0 x

Julia Carolyn Child

Postby Julia Carolyn Child » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Trump's E.O. address the systemic corruptions on a local level. Its an instrument to fix problems.

New Fix Formula .

Pour 1 Qt. of

Under the 2001 USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state; (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.", domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that

The add a cup of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRm1nFlZ3vg

1 Cup of Trump's E.O. signed 122117 .

1 Pound of Truth.

Protect President Trump, and Stir Well... :D
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”