My Book, First Chapter

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
MarkD

My Book, First Chapter

Postby MarkD » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:34 am

Here is the first chapter of my book. A teaser. Everything in this book is true, disclosing things people have either suspected and couldn't prove, or just never knew. The Table of Contents has been removed for this preview, since I don't want too many spoilers before the book is launched. The cover has yet to be finalized... it's a concept at the moment.

We are waiting for a big snow to fall. And yes, there will be a real wolf with me on the cover. I have been befriending a Volchara - a huge Alpha, who weighs just a bit over 160 lbs. He certainly is a beautiful animal and it will be a real hoot to be able to play with him in the forest. Please enjoy it. or if you are an incompetent FBI agent or a crooked cop, don't enjoy it. I don't care.

if anyone has questions or comments, please feel free to email me at jd@badvolf.com .

Book Cover:
0 x

Re: My Book, First Chapter

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:52 am

Compelling beginning! I didn't know you could write like that. I'm looking forward to buying the book!
0 x

Go Mark Go

Postby Go Mark Go » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Go Mark Go !

The U.S. changed since you left. Yesterdays villains, are today's hero's. Deep state being dismantled. Its not on MSM.
It's happening now+. Its localized to fit your effects. Trump knows about you. Use the natural landscapes...
The playing field has changed. Black Hats running away. White Hat's ranks growing.
Comey's going to jail because he cloned the FBI that Stormes and Gauger used against you.

45+ misused agents at your house for Gauger and Storms, legitimized Orlando falling through cracks.
0 x

Postby guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Mark,

this site has been a beacon of light in a very dark world of PBSO. It has been a useful tool in exposing the corruption and dark practices hidden from public view. Many times the site is a topic of discussion among deputies as it verifies rumors and and exposes things we are not allowed to discuss in public.

But it has become a bit of a joke lately. Please read through some of the posts. Take the first 10 or so on the main page. Every single thread, the same 2 idiots are making posts which have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Your moderator is known as you tube guy. We all know it, because anytime you mention the 2 monikers together in the same sentence, he immediately deletes the post. He and the other idiot constantly complaining about Epestein and the 15th Circuit court and "sticky vicky" are diluting the information being presented to public. No matter what the topic is, they post something completely unrelated. It's like everyone is talking about oranges, and they come in and make a dozen posts about apples. The information about the orange is lost and drowned out in a sea of apples. Please take a look for yourself, they destroy every single thread by completely changing the topic, and that makes the web site lose it's effectiveness. PLEASE get rid of the current moderator. The site rules read posts of topic will be deleted. 99 pecent of what those two idiots posts are completely off topic.

The mod is going to delete this post withing a short period of time, but I captured a screen shot just to show you I am correct.
0 x

Mod 4

Postby Mod 4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:34 pm

guest wrote:Mark,

this site has been a beacon of light in a very dark world of PBSO. It has been a useful tool in exposing the corruption and dark practices hidden from public view. Many times the site is a topic of discussion among deputies as it verifies rumors and and exposes things we are not allowed to discuss in public.

But it has become a bit of a joke lately. Please read through some of the posts. Take the first 10 or so on the main page. Every single thread, the same 2 idiots are making posts which have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Your moderator is known as you tube guy. We all know it, because anytime you mention the 2 monikers together in the same sentence, he immediately deletes the post. He and the other idiot constantly complaining about Epestein and the 15th Circuit court and "sticky vicky" are diluting the information being presented to public. No matter what the topic is, they post something completely unrelated. It's like everyone is talking about oranges, and they come in and make a dozen posts about apples. The information about the orange is lost and drowned out in a sea of apples. Please take a look for yourself, they destroy every single thread by completely changing the topic, and that makes the web site lose it's effectiveness. PLEASE get rid of the current moderator. The site rules read posts of topic will be deleted. 99 pecent of what those two idiots posts are completely off topic.

The mod is going to delete this post withing a short period of time, but I captured a screen shot just to show you I am correct.

Please stay on the subject.
This thread is about Mark's new book. And we think its great that he's writing it, because its the start of a potential movie.
Again, this thread is about the new book. Stay on topic.

Thank you in advance.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 pm

The county still spends 35 million to insure ethics.
But its used to finance Det Mark Lewis, and Louis Kasman to shut down free speech for all of us.
I hope Mark shows the numbers that are involved with running the PBSO dictatorship.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 pm

Mark wrote a book? Please. Stop. My sides are hurting from laughter. The guy never even made Detective!! He is a pickle suit who never did a fucking thing in his career except cost the agencies who employed him hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawsuit judgements. A fast twitching turrets clown in a pickle suit. Not some hero.
0 x

Aristotle Arithmetic

Postby Aristotle Arithmetic » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:32 pm

You're right. Mark's certainly not a county hero.
Mark's an American hero.
Country before county. That's called a sworn duty.

Mark never swore to uphold the felonies committed by management.
Nor anyone else. Under this light, I would guess that "none" of the sworn officers, uphold their oaths at PBSO.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Mark,

Can Volchara's be domesticated?
0 x

Gauger and Comey

Postby Gauger and Comey » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:Mark wrote a book? Please. Stop. My sides are hurting from laughter. The guy never even made Detective!! He is a pickle suit who never did a fucking thing in his career except cost the agencies who employed him hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawsuit judgements. A fast twitching turrets clown in a pickle suit. Not some hero.

Members of the House on Thursday said they viewed a “shocking” classified memo allegedly detailing abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials in relation to the investigation of the Trump campaign and called for it to be declassified and available to the public immediately.

The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy,” saidRep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a member of the Judiciary Committee, which oversees the DOJ and the FBI.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Mark should get in touch with Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Guest wrote:Mark wrote a book? Please. Stop. My sides are hurting from laughter. The guy never even made Detective!! He is a pickle suit who never did a fucking thing in his career except cost the agencies who employed him hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawsuit judgements. A fast twitching turrets clown in a pickle suit. Not some hero.

And Snowden was just a contracted analyst, so what's your point? What is your name? We can put it into Google then Dougan name in Google and see which one turns up more interesting results.

No name? Yeah, that's what I thought.You are a nobody. A shit talking nobody that is so interesting that an entire chapter could be written about your wildest life adventure and it would read like a lecture at the community college that would put a red bull fueled student to sleep. You're a joke.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:08 pm

THE NON FICTION ASPECTS, IS MORE OUTRAGEOUS THAN ANY FICTIONAL STORY...
THAT'S FOR SURE.
0 x

notable failures

Postby notable failures » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:

And Snowden was just a contracted analyst, so what's your point? What is your name? We can put it into Google then Dougan name in Google and see which one turns up more interesting results.

No name? Yeah, that's what I thought.You are a nobody. A shit talking nobody that is so interesting that an entire chapter could be written about your wildest life adventure and it would read like a lecture at the community college that would put a red bull fueled student to sleep. You're a joke.

Well Mark.

Looks like you're a "notable failure", like Edison, Keller, Einstein, Galileo and many others.
Congrats ! :D
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:43 am

It's not going to be under 200 pages. Right now it's 270. The editors going to get it on Friday and will probably want some clarification on some things so I'm guessing it'll be about 300 / 325 pages when it's done.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Can't wait to read a NY Times Best Sellers book with Gauger, Bradshaw and the other crooks splashed across the pages. Scumbags.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:23 pm

good that you left. They make up stuff and set people up.
0 x

The 1st. = Gods Will

PBSO Secret Societies Re: My Book, First Chapter

Postby The 1st. = Gods Will » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:33 am

Don't forget about the U.S.
We need guys like you here more now than ever before.
Your country did not turn on you. Anti- U.S. forces did. Know that+ ..... +

doz. P investigators and experts in SOFL.
The FBI who gained a warrant to raid your home with 45 agents,
were hijacked and cloned by PBSO Gauger , PBG Stromes and other The Black Hats.
Tides are turning. Don't blow The U.S. off. It needs you.

Hang in there. Gods Speed.
0 x

2nd Am. Revolution

Postby 2nd Am. Revolution » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:02 pm

The Dougan raid was a criminal act by Gauger and The ( Obama Secret Society FBI) .
0 x

Boris

Postby Boris » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:15 pm

I told you so...
Thousands of FBI cases already being challenged.... Its a mess.

Coup dismantled. Keep motorcade tight. Protect Trump.
0 x

MarkD

Postby MarkD » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:23 pm

"BadVolf" the documentary will be coming soon... it's going be great - exposing crime and corruption committed by the top law enforcement leaders in the richest country in the eastern United States. Will Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and Chief Deputy Michael Gauger be found out? Will they be exposed for the villains they truly are? Will the FBI be exposed for ignoring a murderous terrorist for Bradshaw's political revenge? Will the local media (except for Jose Lambiet) be embarrassed for ignoring important stories, failing to tell taxpaying citizens what is afoot in their county? It's going to be in 6 languages and aired all over the world. The heat is on, oh my! I think it's going to be great!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:38 pm

Hahahahaha...stop it! I can't take anymore...hahahahaha!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:Hahahahaha...stop it! I can't take anymore...hahahahaha!

Yes I agree! I am going to be laughing like a hyena when the shit hits the fan from all this! Maybe, finally people will start asking questions about what the hell is happening in this county! Hahaha
0 x

DSD8

Postby DSD8 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Go Mark Go !!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Like anyone cares what a fired ex deputy has to say. Nothing will ever change.
0 x

Pain from Paine Q

Postby Pain from Paine Q » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:49 pm

The intelligence community seems to feel that your opinion is not in sync with The Purpose of President's EO.

Q-0126180011.PNG
Q-0126180011.PNG (131.9 KiB) Viewed 439 times
0 x

Qanon

Postby Qanon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:52 pm

Mark should be one of Trump's consultants for Russian relations that could bridge the gaps.
0 x

Trumps Intent

Postby Trumps Intent » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:15 am

Pain from Paine Q wrote:The intelligence community seems to feel that your opinion is not in sync with The Purpose of President's EO.

Q-0126180011.PNG

I think the EO's right on, as its broadly written.
Recordings and hard evidence suggests Dougan's human rights were clearly violated by county sponsored terror.
And that the terror was in retaliation for pointing out obvious corruption.

Its almost as if Trump had Dougan in mind.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:22 am

Guest wrote:

I would say the short 5 minute clip RT did on Dugie that got 3 million+ hits would contradict your statement. Besides, Dugie resigned.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would say the short 5 minute clip RT did on Dugie that got 3 million+ hits would contradict your statement. Besides, Dugie resigned.

Quitting right before you are about to get fired is not resigning.
0 x

Mike Gauger

Postby Mike Gauger » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Yeah well I am writing a book also. Here is my first chapter:

It was dark and hot, summer in South Florida. I was in my office getting my dick sucked by a 15 year old police explorer. I closed my eyes, pretending it was dougan. I hate that bastard and I would do anything to get even with him. I grabbed the explorers head and started slamming it down on my dick, choking him while I shoved my finger in his ass. "Take that Dougan!" I shouted, and then I started punching him in the head. I blew my nut dorn his throat, dreaming it was Dougan, dreaming of the day he would be in my jail. Thanks to the FBI botching their surveillance and letting him slip away, as well as my own incompetence, I knew that day would never come. First i broke stuff in anger, then i began sobbing on my desk. Dougan won yet again.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:59 pm

how's the food over there?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:38 am

Guest wrote:how's the food over there?

Since he's not answering I'll answer for him. He says russian food is bland. Not a big deal cause he can hop in his G63 Merc and go to any type restaurant he wants. Not a big deal.
0 x

Fake

Postby Fake » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:

Since he's not answering I'll answer for him. He says russian food is bland. Not a big deal cause he can hop in his G63 Merc and go to any type restaurant he wants. Not a big deal.

Bullshit. C63's though the cheapest of the AMG models, are still absurdly expensive in Russia. Far more than USA.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:09 am

Fake wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bullshit. C63's though the cheapest of the AMG models, are still absurdly expensive in Russia. Far more than USA.

And ??????
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am

Its more expensive because Russia is further away from Mexico, where The U.S. gets their AMG's.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:22 am

Fake wrote:
Guest wrote:

Whats yur point? Watch the documentaries on Dougan that are out. There is one in Russian that shows Dougan driving his car in the snow. He either has an AMG or a G63. I dont know what they mean, i guess they are a model, but AMG is written on the back of his car on the left and G63 is on the car on the right side. The license plate is blurred.

I found this, not sure what it is what we are talking about:
https://www.avito.ru/moskva/avtomobili/mercedes-benz_g-klass_amg_2017_1123374381

It is in Russian money so I cant tell you the cost or if it is more or less then here in the states. it probably depends on the year and options he has. i dont know if color maters. in the video his is black and black inside. this one in red is probably more.
0 x

Qanon

Postby Qanon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:54 am

Mark,
This is the year of Mark Dougan...
Trump's Nationwide flush will become local.... Trump knows about you. He lives here.
To localize, you're the conduit, that can do it. Circumvent... See EO on 122117
Qanon.PNG
Qanon.PNG (69.44 KiB) Viewed 564 times

Take a look at the QAnon 2/1/18 - Look at the RESIGNATIONS - #FlushGate Day 6
We need a way to track resignations. Is FLUSHGATE the Answer??
McCabe stepping down is just a small part of the Draining of the Swamp.

Swamp creature Cecil Richard, CEO of Planned Parenthood just got FLUSHED down the toilet like poorly digested beef sandwich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-HAaVGziU

DEEP STATE / FLUSHGATE | Day 6

1-31-18:
Andrew McCabe, Acting CIA Director >
Director of the CDC Brenda Fitzgerald
ENTIRE USA GYMNASTICS Board (protected Larry Nassar)
Lord Bates in British Parliament tries to Resign but is denied by No10 downing, fake news??
James Gilbert of Orvana Minerals Corp
Oklahoma City school board has accepted the resignation of Superintendent Aurora Lora
Kansas GOVERNOR Sam Brownback announces resignation
Clayton, Michigan Police Chief William Tucker (recently signed 2yr contract, ppl shocked)
Moss Point, Minnesota Police Chief Calvin Hutchins
Massachussets state Sen. Linda Dorcena Forry
.CANADIAN Liberal Sen. Colin Kenny (resigns 10 months before RETIREMENT DATE!)
Monster Energy Vice President John Kenneally (sex harrassment)
Philip Davies, Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Health, nation of Fiji

1-30-18:

DNC chief executive Jess O'Connell
http://theweek.com/speedreads/751798/...

ARKANSAS State Sen. Jake Files, R-Fort Smith (wire fraud, bank fraud, money laundering)
http://katv.com/news/local/sen-jake-f...

Cornell University Business College Dean Soumitra Dutta (abruptly)
http://cornellsun.com/2018/01/30/corn...

1-29-18:

Hawaii Leutenant Governor Shan Tsutsui
http://www.kitv.com/story/37375565/ts...
Alan Kideckel Berkley City Council
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/01/2...

1-28-18:

Ford China chief Jason Luo resigns, effective immediately
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/28/ford-...

1-27-18:

Steve Wynn (Vegas Casinos) Resigns as RNC Finance Chairman:

1-26-18:

Cecile Richards - president of Planned Parenthood
Staples CEO Shira Goodman stepping down immediately
Mattress Firm president and CEO Ken Murphy
CEO of Equinix Steve Smith (data breach)
Georgia state Prison Doctor (quits $191k job)
chicago's Outcome Health CEO Rishi Shah (fraud):
Kansas State House GOP chief of staff Ginger Wills (hostile work environment)
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Another teaser for the People... Chapter 3:

"Does this story sound so deviously outlandish that you don’t believe it? Check out Palm Beach County court case number 50-1996-TR-037190-AXXX-WB.
Right now, as they read this chapter, Chief Deputy Gauger, Sheriff Bradshaw and State Attorney David Aronberg are calling to get the DMV photo... jerking each other off to the idea they get to start a new criminal investigation. You can ask them; they can verify it’s true."

Who is going to look? It's Public Record...
0 x

Boris

Crooked Claudia Robinson has resigned her position as county court judge

Postby Boris » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:55 am

Its becoming localized... Another crooked rat criminal jumps ship.
Happening now !+

Robinson has resigned her position as county court judge
RESIGNATION!
February 1, 2018
Claudia Robinson has resigned her position as county court judge, effective February 12th …

Date: 2/1/18 4:10 PM

http://www.jaablaw.com/uncategorized/re ... ent-172087

To: ALL JUDGES
This is to advise Judge Claudia Robinson resigned today effective February 12, 2018. Judges Lee, Pole and Kanner are working on a plan to assure full coverage in Hollywood.

Thanks JT
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”